LVC Sticker??

jerbear19

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I really want to find the LVC sticker in this pic but the store is blank and i dont no where else to get one. HELP!!! :( anyone no where i can find one? or actually 2?

29348970030_medium.jpg

29348970030_medium.jpg

Become a LVC Gold Member. Discussed recently here: http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=78085&highlight=gold+member

$30 a year for a gold membership, supposedly you will get a decal, and discounts from the sponsors on the site. Max said I can get another 5% if I went gold on here

I was a gold member. Yep, better discounts from max, along with a free shipping upgrade. Access to gold member forums. Couple stickers.

But for me it wasn't about that stuff. I got a lot of useful info and help from here, and wanted to give something back to the community.

Yup I sure do have LVC decals !

Thanks for noticing. I got mine way back in 04 IIRC. Then got another set when I was a gold member as StaysV8.

Why don't you guys just become Gold members ? Ya'll are on here enough! Lol. Show some love!

Thats my pic in the OP but from what I remember the new stickers are different from that one.

go have one made unless thats some sorta copyright infringement. In that case go gold

Members online

Back