LVC Sticker??

jerbear19

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I really want to find the LVC sticker in this pic but the store is blank and i dont no where else to get one. HELP!!! :( anyone no where i can find one? or actually 2?

29348970030_medium.jpg

29348970030_medium.jpg

Become a LVC Gold Member. Discussed recently here: http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=78085&highlight=gold+member

$30 a year for a gold membership, supposedly you will get a decal, and discounts from the sponsors on the site. Max said I can get another 5% if I went gold on here

I was a gold member. Yep, better discounts from max, along with a free shipping upgrade. Access to gold member forums. Couple stickers.

But for me it wasn't about that stuff. I got a lot of useful info and help from here, and wanted to give something back to the community.

Yup I sure do have LVC decals !

Thanks for noticing. I got mine way back in 04 IIRC. Then got another set when I was a gold member as StaysV8.

Why don't you guys just become Gold members ? Ya'll are on here enough! Lol. Show some love!

Thats my pic in the OP but from what I remember the new stickers are different from that one.

go have one made unless thats some sorta copyright infringement. In that case go gold

Members online

No members online now.
Back