LVC Specials--Rear Window Trim Kit

Legend1

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
We are offering a special 20% off on our Mark VIII Rear Window Trim Repair Kits to anyone who mentions they saw it on Lincoln vs Cadillac. Our kits repair your wavy rear window trim and gives a great new look. Our regular price is $44.99 but with your LVC discount your new price is just $36.00
We ran out of our initial run but are restocked and ready to ship so let us know if we can help! Mark 8 Muscle and Temple Performance Cars!

Thank you,
John

Before shots of window repair 002.jpg

After shots of window repair 002.jpg

Got a link to the process of how this is done with your kit?

We are offering a special 20% off on our Mark VIII Rear Window Trim Repair Kits to anyone who mentions they saw it on Lincoln vs Cadillac. Our kits repair your wavy rear window trim and gives a great new look. Our regular price is $44.99 but with your LVC discount your new price is just $36.00
We ran out of our initial run but are restocked and ready to ship so let us know if we can help! Mark 8 Muscle and Temple Performance Cars!

Thank you,
John

Is this the whole seal? Mine is no longer wavy, now it is drying out very quickly.

Rear Trim

Hello again...our kit only repairs your existing trim but we are working on a full replacement trim since we have had so many request like yours..so keep posted and Thanks again!

John

coupon code

Hello everyone...The coupon code is LVC for the discount. Thanks again!

John

well this would be nice cause mine is getting bad but I don't understand how it works... can you elaborate???

Trim Installation

Hello...our trim is inserted under your existing trim and is attached with 3M adhesive to ensure long life. It also has a finished edge that is used to show you how far to insert the trim and also give it a very clean look. It looks factory and removes waves on both the sides and top.
If anyone has any questions feel free to give me a call at (770)722-2587

Thanks,
John

Has any LvC member replaced their wrinkled rear glass trim with success lately?

I'd like to see more close up pictures other than the pictures shown above.

My car is due for a paint job soon and I'm on the fence on weather to
go ahead slice off the wrinkles or wait til after paint is done.

Is our coupon code still good for a Temple Performance discount?

Ren

I'm getting closer and closer to doing something about my trim since I would like to tint my windows, and don't want to tint the back one if i plan on replacing the glass with one that has good trim, but also don't want to spend that much and go through the hassle of pulling the glass etc...several people have asked for closer pictures of the trim and nobody has posted anything, could you please show some UP CLOSE pictures of the corners and the edge of the trim down by the trunk lid to see how it is "finished" at the bottom, hard to see from the after shots since they are pretty far away.

huh

Am I going blind or does the wavy trim car have tinted windows,and the finished car does'nt?

I think your right Tony. Good observation. I have one of these kits sitting in my tool box. Ive had it for a couple of years, was going to use it on my son's car, but his trim was too far gone. In the next couple of weeks I'll try and use it on the CE I bought and take some before and after pics. I know John Temple wouldn't scam anybody though. I've talked to him on the phone, and bought some of his other products. High quality stuff and great guy.

Last edited:
trim

I was waiting for a trim kit for us that have cut the pasta off. I've been looking at T-mouldings but haven't found the right one yet. When I find some time I keep looking. Did you put the moulding on? Like to see pics. My CE is starting to get rough(drying out) in a small area.

can you post a short video showing install process and finished product? It would likely help sales...I'll buy it if it works

seems like nobody is responding to anyones questions here..i posted 5 months ago asking for better pictures of the end result and got nothing..ive got a line on a back window with perfect trim..might pull the trigger.

yea i was looking at there website the other day i wanted to rip old off and put new one but i guess something like that doesnt exist

This kit just fixes the wavy lasanga trim. If yours is dried out and falling apart, this won't help. I wish someone would come up with a solution for the ones that are rotted off. On my son's 93 I cut all the trim off, but have yet to find anything good to replace it with. I'm not going to do the kit on the C.E. now because I'm going to sell it back to the guy I bought it from.

This kit just fixes the wavy lasanga trim. If yours is dried out and falling apart, this won't help. I wish someone would come up with a solution for the ones that are rotted off. On my son's 93 I cut all the trim off, but have yet to find anything good to replace it with. .

come up with a solution yet?

No I haven't, and since he rolled his car and totaled it I don't have to worry about that one anymore. But I still would like to find something that fits right and looks good. Mark VIII owners will be dealing with this issue for a long time to come.

i have used John's kit on the 97. it installes under the stock trim and has a raised edge when i installed it i mitered the ends at the top and bottom. i have noticed that i am getting some drying on the surface and will have to try using my propane torch to smooth out the bumps caused by the sun will post later. When i installed it i raised one end of the red plastic cover it comes with then installed the length and then pulled the red plastic off the kit and worked the trim down onto the kit. i used a wodden roller from the sound deadner kit to roll the trim down tight. i think there are photots of it on 'Michael's (94m5) thread of the 95 pearlisent/indiago light . jd

Members online

No members online now.
Back