LVC Central Plains Chapter Meet

You know the East Coast always have the best things. Geno's shop, Carlisle, The first LVC meet. There's more to LVC than just what's on the East Coast. So if everyone is game, I would like to try to organize something down here. I will need a lot of people's help getting the word out to try to make this a reality.

Maybe if we could get more attendance if we centralized the meet a little. I'm Texan born and bred, so I like going to Texas, but being in Tulsa now Houston is quite a haul. Even Dallas might be better for more folks, or everybody could just come to my house. (Don't tell the wife!!!!) :Beer

I guess Dallas is alright, even though I live in South Dakota :). I'm also a Texas born boy too. Who knows maybe my Godparents will let me stay with them for a month.

GMAN where and how much did you get those headlight housing? Becaue the other day I think when I washed my car I Scewed up my light and it cost $700 from Ford Dealer so what the hey I may as well go all out.

I NJ born but living in Austin thsi will be a first for me even though my lincoln needs alot of work lol...

I am up for something in the Eastern part of Texas. Anything betweeen Dallas and Houston is fine by me.

I'm not getting any younger peolpe. Maybe the LS will have a 4-sale sign on it by the time we meet.

"OK, NM, KS, CO, SD, ND, NE, WY, and MT and TX"

Wow.

OK, NM, KS, TX south central chapter

CO, NE, SD, MT, ND north central chapter

Doesn't this make more sense? Kinda hard to get something going if it's un organized in the first place.

I'm not going to travel 600 miles one way unless it's carlisle, because it's hard enough to get enough people to an event like that to make it worth while, let alone this.

It's easier to concentrate on ten people from 4-5 states than it is to concentrate on 12 people from 9, cause noooooobody likes to travel, especially with gas prices..............

poniesviii said:
"OK, NM, KS, CO, SD, ND, NE, WY, and MT and TX"

Wow.

OK, NM, KS, TX south central chapter

CO, NE, SD, MT, ND north central chapter

Doesn't this make more sense? Kinda hard to get something going if it's un organized in the first place.

I'm not going to travel 600 miles one way unless it's carlisle, because it's hard enough to get enough people to an event like that to make it worth while, let alone this.

It's easier to concentrate on ten people from 4-5 states than it is to concentrate on 12 people from 9, cause noooooobody likes to travel, especially with gas prices..............

I say request a change North central in its own and south central in its own. Currently it is almost 2000 miles of area. Who's the moderator of this.

Tim

Over2tonsofFun said:
I say request a change North central in its own and south central in its own. Currently it is almost 2000 miles of area. Who's the moderator of this.

Tim
Send a request to Joeychgo, he is the owner of LVC.

Members online

No members online now.
Back