LVC Calendar for 2015

UltimateSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Miami, FL(Home of the rust free MARK VIII's
I'm curious if there will be an LVC calendar for 2015? Usually sometime in October - November we'd be voting for a calendar. I've had no plans on doing one for the Mark VIII Enthusiast Community because I would like the traditon to continue with the LVC Calendar since this website has been our holy grail. Anyone know?

I'm interested as well. My car was a huge wreck last year, after just acquiring it, and I was looking forward to this year in hopes that just maybe I'd get my lady in it.

I think 11 of the 12 cars had larger than orginal size Lincoln wheels. I think the gen 1 that the pic was taken through the side mirror had 16" wheels. I'm out of luck, since all my MK VIII's have orginal wheels, 16"

I think everyone should send me their favorite pictures and I will set up a calendar and get them off to the printer.

PM me for my e-mail address, I'll send the final version out next Sunday the 7th if I get enough people. You can post them here if there large enough or a link works too.

Not going to do any voting, not enough time but I’ll post up the ones I’ll be using before I hit send.

Would be nice to get a few working shots too, if anyone has any interesting progress/repair work photos.

My car is filthy and needs to be washed/waxed. I'll try and get that done this weekend and get some shots in.

In the mean time, in case that doesn't happen, I'll post a few I have already taken. Not really photo shot background-eque but it's something for now at least.

IMAG0030.jpgIMAG0150.jpgIMAG0312.jpgIMAG0314.jpgIMAG0034.jpg
IMAG0099.jpg
IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0150.jpg

IMAG0312.jpg

IMAG0314.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0097.jpg

Members online

Back