LS's Replacement

babbster

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Picked this up about a month ago, I love it. It is a blast to drive. Dont have any real big plans for it yet. Only things I have done are drilled and slotted rotors and led interior lights and license plate lights. I clayed the entire car and used pinnacle fine swirl remover and pinnacle carnuba wax followed by two coats of NXT Tech Wax. It is an 03 Touring edition with 55k miles.

Let me know what you guys think, any suggestions would be great.

Not gonna touch the exhaust and dont want to do anything that has the potential to make it "ricey" and i know i know the stickers are coming off. the shop that did my rotors put those on.

026.JPG

028.JPG

029.JPG

031.JPG

034.JPG

037.JPG

039.JPG

haha yea...thats what pretty much sold me on this car. the contrast of those seats and all the black.

Almost reminds me of my buddy's 94 FD3 ( RX-7). It has way more Saddle leather brown than black but looks freaking sick!

I love saddle leather brown.:cool:

Wouldn't you have prefered a manual (stick) in a sporty car like that?

Nah... Just wondered because all the ones I have seen were stick.

Not being critical.

Looks good to me, though.

I know, its just that I didnt even notice it and had nothing else better to do but leave a smart ass remark:shifty: :D

Auto is good for twin turbo but is the 03 touring a TT?

Ok I see. I didnt think they did and after I posted I figured you were talking about bolting one on but I just waited for a reply.

yeah... I used to have a room mate with a G35... same car, same after market, different price tag

yea for the first week my left foot kept pushing for a clutch but I figured its my only car so an auto was more practical. As for a turbo setup...idk if my pockets are deep enough. Might stick with more practical stuff, test pipes intake plenum spacer etc

very nice choice bro a friend of mine is trying to sell his gti for a 350z really nice car are you still going to keep the LS or what.

no I didn't keep the ls, I sold it the same time I picked this up. My ls was an 01 with87k miles and the clockspring issue and I got 5750 for it

i Laugh how he's asking for suggestions on his LS replacement in a LS forum....that'd be like a BMW or Merc guy walking in here and asking for suggestions :/

Well unlike you he is a friend to this community.:slam

DIE!

Looks nice. I have a friend with one. They are fun to drive. You got it slick. You guys needs to try Eagle one Nano wax not the clear but the pump liquid. It is some amazing stuff.

the reason why i ask for suggestions is bc some people on here have great taste and they are truly automotive enthusiast not just people who own an LS. I love the looks of an LS and took advice and suggestions from all sorts of people, from truck owners to guys with ride bikes. I dont think its all that weird to ask for suggestions.

Nothing wrong with that. I come on this site to be sociable and BS about cars in general, I'm sure there are others who are the same. Too much childishness in some of those other car forums... Better to stay here! :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back