Lskoncepts are now ripoffs

01continental

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
LSKoncepts are a BAD business now. I have been working with them for a small order since July. ALL I HEAR IS PROMISES AND LIES. DON'T ORDER, YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY.

I no what you mean. i bought a set of headlight eyebrows from them it took like a month to get them turn out they sent me the gen1 eyebrow when i ordered the gen2's. so he then sent out the gen2's which took like another month. then i asked him what he wanted me to do with the gen1's and he told me to keep them or just throw them out. ends up that i spent $50 on something that i ended up taking off after a month cause they are so cheap they already faded and everything that touched them either scratched or chiped them!!! hope you didnt buy the eyebrows. good luck on getting your orded.

I no what you mean. i bought a set of headlight eyebrows from them it took like a month to get them turn out they sent me the gen1 eyebrow when i ordered the gen2's. so he then sent out the gen2's which took like another month. then i asked him what he wanted me to do with the gen1's and he told me to keep them or just throw them out. ends up that i spent $50 on something that i ended up taking off after a month cause they are so cheap they already faded and everything that touched them either scratched or chiped them!!! hope you didnt buy the eyebrows. good luck on getting your orded.

How much do you want for the gen1 eyebrows
That is if you still have them.

I also have a gen1 that I put them on. And I have also taken those off cause they are so cheap!! Very poor quality!!

Thanks for posting about this guys it will save a lot of headaches

Members online

Back