LSE & Razzi Body kit Combo

Krishna

LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the LSE front fascia and Razzi side skirts & rear valance? Or the LSE front fascia with Wings West side skirts & rear valance? If you have pics please post them. Or if you have a white LS with a kit other than an LSE kit please post them.

What are your opinions on the Razzi/LSE combination? :confused:

Krishna said:
Anyone have the LSE front fascia and Razzi side skirts & rear valance? Or the LSE front fascia with Wings West side skirts & rear valance? If you have pics please post them. Or if you have a white LS with a kit other than an LSE kit please post them.

What are your opinions on the Razzi/LSE combination? :confused:

I have the Wings West front fascia and the LSE side skirts. Take a look at my gallery.

ltnate3 said:
I have the Wings West front fascia and the LSE side skirts. Take a look at my gallery.

Thanks, it looks great but I really like the LSE front fasica since it replaces the entire front bumper cover.

Krishna said:
Thanks, it looks great but I really like the LSE front fasica since it replaces the entire front bumper cover.

Ok well you asked for pics so...

Well here is a white LS with a Razzi kit. IMHO, the kit in red does it no justice. I'm still not liking the front lip since it's a bit too ricey for me. Plus I want to get rid of the chrome on the bumper. What do you guys think?

2050120_1_full.jpg

i've seen that guy on a couple sites.. we spoke.. nothing big.. i think all he has is the kit and the spoiler

BanginLS said:
i've seen that guy on a couple sites.. we spoke.. nothing big.. i think all he has is the kit and the spoiler

I was only referring to the kit. I saw that ride on CarDomain and that's all that is done to it. Anyways, I haven't seen that many white LS's with kits so I wanted to get some opinions. I just want a kit as soon as possible and am pretty limited since the LSE kit is not available at LSK. I'm planning on just purchasing the front fascia from Team Ford and completing the kit with either Razzi or Wings West. It's just a hard decision since there are no pictures and I don't know if it would be a good match. Anyone just put the front fascia without the skirts or rear valance?

I have the RAZZI kit. I suggest using the RAZZI front and the LSE sides and rear. Especially the rear. The RAZZI rear poses a REAL pain in the butt to do exhaust.

LS Car Show 17a.jpg

why dont u jus convert to an 06 LSE kit? its gonna cost u about 1800 to do that if u buy the new headlamps and the front support and the harness for everything..

RollinLS said:
I have the RAZZI kit. I suggest using the RAZZI front and the LSE sides and rear. Especially the rear. The RAZZI rear poses a REAL pain in the butt to do exhaust.

Out of the entire Razzi I really could do without the front lip. IMHO, the Razzi lip is a bit much for me. And like I said I want to get rid of the chrome on the front bumper which the LSE front fascia will do. Thanks for warning me about the rear valance though. It saves me the trouble and extra cash for later.

BanginLS said:
why dont u jus convert to an 06 LSE kit? its gonna cost u about 1800 to do that if u buy the new headlamps and the front support and the harness for everything..

Because it's $799 at LSK.

Not to mention I'm in Canada so by the time it reaches me $1800 will become (add 14% tax, 7% duty and $250 shipping) $2500. Then I still have to paint and install it. :rolleyes:

Staff online

Members online

Back