LSE Conversion complete

Kelleyo

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I finally did the 2004 LSE front bumper cover and fog lights as well as the side skirts and rear valances. I had already done the 2004 LSE license surround and Grille. I also have a 2002 LSE spoiler (I prefer this to the 04 LSE spoiler)

So I technically have a 2003 LSE :headbang:

lse.jpg

surround.jpg

does the chrome license plate surround come off as just the chrome piece or do you have to take the whole assemble off (licence plate and all). thanks

itsme said:
Dang that looks awesome man nice job!

THanks. I really like it. I think tint is next. Then I am going to do the Factory Mobil ease blue Tooth hands free kit and a PIE adapter for my IPOD.

After that SCT Flasher.

beaups said:
does the chrome license plate surround come off as just the chrome piece or do you have to take the whole assemble off (licence plate and all). thanks
The surround is 1 whole piece with the lights too. You have to remove the inner liner of the trunk lid.

i like it.. show some pics with the sides and the car from a distance too!

The front of that bumper is screaming for an intercooler. Looks great. Alot cheaper than buying a new car.

01lssport said:
The front of that bumper is screaming for an intercooler. Looks great. Alot cheaper than buying a new car.

Yep. I would love to SC. Waiting for Quik... :D

kellyo - where did you get the rear license surround and how much did you pay? It comes painted already, right?

so where did you pick up the LSE pieces and how much did they run you. I have an '05 Sport that is begging for an LSE front bumper. Also could you post a few pics of the skirts? I'd like to see the difference on the sides. BTW, I really like your exhaust tips. What is the difference in sound switching from stock 03 and up exhaust to the mangnaflow mufflers? What was the cost of the mufflers and tips? Also I didnt know there was a difference between the 02 and 04 LSE spoilers. Do you have pics of the two for comparison? I know its alot of questions so thanks in advance.
Mike

beaups said:
kellyo - where did you get the rear license surround and how much did you pay? It comes painted already, right?

I got it from Ford Parts Network. I think Torrie changed the name of the company though. It comes painted in Black only I think. Other colors you will have to have painted.

stagefive said:
so where did you pick up the LSE pieces and how much did they run you. I have an '05 Sport that is begging for an LSE front bumper. Also could you post a few pics of the skirts? I'd like to see the difference on the sides. BTW, I really like your exhaust tips. What is the difference in sound switching from stock 03 and up exhaust to the mangnaflow mufflers? What was the cost of the mufflers and tips? Also I didnt know there was a difference between the 02 and 04 LSE spoilers. Do you have pics of the two for comparison? I know its alot of questions so thanks in advance.
Mike
I got the pieces at the Local dealership. Total cost around 1700 and then 185 for paint.

Sound is nice. The magnaflows are not intrusive and are not too loud when cruising. Nice rumble when you get on it. It's a nice match with the open intake. I think the total for the mullfers and tips installed was around 350.

I got the 02 at Spoiler depot. It came painted.
http://www.spoilerdepot.com/Catalog.asp?A=20&S=35121.jpg&idProduct=347&idMakeTemp=&idModelTemp=&idB=

THis page shows the 2004 and 2002 spoiler as well as all the LSE pieces. YOu can see the side skirts here....

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/311806/5

Looks great! Too bad those LSE front fascia's, side skirts and rear bumpers are not sold as an aftermarket. It is unfortunate too that there isn't any real body kits for the 2003-2006 LS's.

Members online

No members online now.
Back