LSE Bumpers On Ebay??

I believe you can get them new for about that much, although I am not sure about the shipping. I think a few folks have turned up bad luck with any of the "remanufactured" bumper endeavors.

I believe you can get them new for about that much, although I am not sure about the shipping. I think a few folks have turned up bad luck with any of the "remanufactured" bumper endeavors.

Poop! yea shipping seems kind of funny.

It is. I've ordered from them before. But that LSE bumper looks like a smiling mouth with dimples.

That can't be right. When I bought my bumper from ebay it was about $89 to ship. And don't trust what the Tasca website says about shipping when you put in information in the checkout. I tried to order I think it was a rear bumper one time and they sent me an email saying it would have been over a $100 to ship.

Are you thinking of getting one manoli?

Im thinkin it looks sexy and I want it on my car! BUTT I dont want to do the Mod for the Gen 2 to fit the Gen 1 Body..

PLUS Pearl Paint is expensive, and someone drove the lawnmower over my seedling money tree a long time ago. SOO Yeah. Would love to have it. but ATM Cant D':

Still have a little more things to do to my Ol Stinkin Lincoln before she is finally back up to par

You don't need to do anything but a straight up install to get a gen2 bumper on a gen1. You need to if you want to install gen2 headlights on a gen1.

Can I ask a serious question. Ive been wondering. What is the difference between the Gen 1 headlights and Gen 2??

Wiring? Looks? Mounting? All of the above?

That can't be right. When I bought my bumper from ebay it was about $89 to ship. And don't trust what the Tasca website says about shipping when you put in information in the checkout. I tried to order I think it was a rear bumper one time and they sent me an email saying it would have been over a $100 to ship.
+1 its true they charge an arm and a leg to ship.
Are you thinking of getting one manoli?

Oh yea i really want one i feel like this will really complete my car that and some diffrent wheels of course but the Lse bumper and actually the 02 lse spoiler are first on my list!

Can I ask a serious question. Ive been wondering. What is the difference between the Gen 1 headlights and Gen 2??

Wiring? Looks? Mounting? All of the above?

Exactly what you said all of the above, Gen 1 headlights look out-dated compared to 2nd gen.

Agreed Manoli. Think your car would be :q:q:q:q if it had the LSE Bumper. Hey if ya get diff rims. How much would you sell me your old ones for? xD

Agreed Manoli. Think your car would be :q:q:q:q if it had the LSE Bumper. Hey if ya get diff rims. How much would you sell me your old ones for? xD

Honestly i would sell them for 500 for the set with tires plus shipping of course, but hey you live in FL we could meet of course.

The shipping on that ad is through Greyhound, you pick it up at a bus terminal. Members here have described it as a safe/cheap way to have things shipped. The interesting part of the ad is they say they will paint it for a extra $180.00.

The biggest differene is the amber, you can telll right away what is id by that big maber lense. You also have different size for the low beam and high beam reflectors, unlike the gen1 being similar in size. The wiring is a little different too because LeaSr77 had to rig something up, made a thread on how to, to get his gen2 lights on his gen1.

Over all, gen2 lights look more modern, well they are, but you can really improve the "age" of your ls with gen2 headlights.

The biggest differene is the amber, you can telll right away what is id by that big maber lense. You also have different size for the low beam and high beam reflectors, unlike the gen1 being similar in size. The wiring is a little different too because LeaSr77 had to rig something up, made a thread on how to, to get his gen2 lights on his gen1.

Over all, gen2 lights look more modern, well they are, but you can really improve the "age" of your ls with gen2 headlights.

Agreed I really wanted the headlights as well but they are really out of this world expensive. Almost had them a week ago I have a really good connect over at the Lincoln collision repair shop they had an 04 that was totaled the front end was still intact but got there too late :(

You don't need to do anything but a straight up install to get a gen2 bumper on a gen1. You need to if you want to install gen2 headlights on a gen1.

Mounts straight up but leaves a bit of a gap around the headlights. Unfortunately, I have seen this in person and the lskoncepts website of such is accurate.

Yeah thats the small print, but it's still a straight swap, it's just shaped slightly different and leaves a small gap.

I finally got a pair of gen2 headlight, just recently found the LH side on ebay. Got them both for around 300. After waiting for the right deal. Waiting on my header panel and the adapter to arrive.

That gap is what has always been the hiccup which stopped me from pulling the trigger. Petty, but true. LOL

That gap is what has always been the hiccup which stopped me from pulling the trigger. Petty, but true. LOL

Very true my friend thats why I havent pulled the trigger on it as well I have very good body man he says he can fiberglass it so it has no gap....??? Still not sure though

I ordered an LSE from Bumperwholesale.com they have the same picture as everyone on line and about 100.00 cheaper with shipping. They advertised "Capo" or something like that which my body guy said means its a factory quality replacment. I ordered it Last sat and is expected to arrive tommorrow. I'll try and post some pics when he starts the mock up.

Seemed like a good price for the sporty front end.

While I'm on this,, I tried to find info on the LSE, and am I correct that and LSE has no VIN designation? Is there any designation on the Title? Or is an LSE only an LS that is properly equipped? Is it possible that My LS will turn in to an LSE with the front and rear bumpers and wheels?

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back