Ls Windshield

knockturnal_k

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone just had a question about a first gen windshield. I wanted to know if the first gen windshield would fit on a second gen. I own a 2004 Ls sport with rain sensor and heated wipers and found this L shaped crack on my windshield today. Any answers or suggestions? Thanks

p_00306.jpg

p_00304.jpg

p_00320.jpg

p_00302.jpg

Not sure on the answer to your question..

But that is a clean LS!

Do you have a gen I windshield available, or are you looking for one because most 2004 do not have the rain sensing wipers? If it's the latter, just get a 2003 windshield. 2003 is gen II, so it should fit with no problems. 2003 had rain sensing wipers and heated parks.

I do have a gen one windshield avaliable and im trying to replace my second gen windshield with the first gen but not sure if it would work or even fit. And thanks for the compliments guys!

i believe that the 1st gen and 2nd gen rain senors are a little different, but its been a long while since i actually had my 1st gen, so i may be mistaken.

you could get it fixed for free if its under 6 inches. ask your insurance company. i had a small chip and they had it fixed, and it took about 30 min.

yeee another toronto member! Not sure about your windshield though,
nice LS.

The first grille looks sick, just gotta color match the silver part.

I think i might just try and get it repaired then to save the hassle. Thanks for the advice and compliments guys. As for my grill, it will be replaced with a lse grill just wanted to try something different but thanks again for the help guys!

Members online

No members online now.
Back