LS Wallpapers - Lets see em

Hey Guys, I got a question... What about an LS screensaver? Something that has 10-15 different pictures? maybe one of the LvC forum or even of just snapshots of LS's from a Lincoln Site.

Anyone have one?

Rodewaryer said:
From shot's you'd want submitted to you or shots you already have? I have some hi res shots of my own but haven't used them since posts require them to be a lot smaller......

You can PM me if you have some specific ideas in mind and you can email me the pictures especially if they're hi-res. I'm not gonna guarantee a finish date because I have a full time class schedule and work schedule but I enjoy doing these things and I'll see what I can come up with

problem is finding 10-15 wallpaper/screensaver worthy images. Also, it's hard to post a nice high res copy of the wallpaper, because of the size limitations on lvc forums, and my domain name is STILL not available. If anyone is looking for good webhosting service, I advise you steer clear of ipower web.

NickLS said:
Hey ls02.. Anyway to get that in a bigger size? I would like it to fill my screen. If I stretch it, it comes out ugly

hmm maybe its the computer, when i fill my screen with the black ls and mkr tire the resolution is not lost much if at all. thanks roadwarrior50 and ls02 for the new background. btw ls02 on the black ls there is a mark on the top right corner u may have missed

Roadwarrior50 said:
A good site i use for backgrounds is http://www.desktopmachine.com/ They have a bunch of lincoln ones and ones from just about every company.

that lincoln continental concept on the last page for the lincolns is soooo good looking and i like the mks too. i hope lincoln goes that direction

eastcoast27959 said:
hmm maybe its the computer, when i fill my screen with the black ls and mkr tire the resolution is not lost much if at all. thanks roadwarrior50 and ls02 for the new background. btw ls02 on the black ls there is a mark on the top right corner u may have missed

Didn't see that Thanks

sorry... its got me in it... but its my wallpaper :eek:P

infrontofcarrd7.jpg

NickLS said:
Hey Guys, I got a question... What about an LS screensaver? Something that has 10-15 different pictures? maybe one of the LvC forum or even of just snapshots of LS's from a Lincoln Site.

Anyone have one?

I have an LS screensaver that I got from Lincoln back before the LS was in production. It's kind of plain and even small considering the screen resolutions available now - but still kind of cool. Let me know if you want a copy. I have a bunch of promotional stuff Lincoln sent me when the LS was pre-production. Kind of strange considering once they released the car I never saw a single commercial for it....

Members online

No members online now.
Back