LS Wallpapers - Lets see em

aaronearles

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So I've come to the conclusion that there are very few ls wallpapers available on google images, so I resorted to making my own from (I believe) the 2005 owners manual cover (05 owner could verify.)
I'd like to see what others have come up with.

Screenshot_resized.jpg

I've been meaning to put my photoshop skills to use on some LS wallpapers

If there's enough interest and I can find some decently hi res LS shots I'll be more than happy to make some custom wallpapers in both wide and regular aspect ratios

I made some for my land rover and they turned out really well

postalUT said:
I've been meaning to put my photoshop skills to use on some LS wallpapers

If there's enough interest and I can find some decently hi res LS shots I'll be more than happy to make some custom wallpapers in both wide and regular aspect ratios

I made some for my land rover and they turned out really well

From shot's you'd want submitted to you or shots you already have? I have some hi res shots of my own but haven't used them since posts require them to be a lot smaller......

Rodewaryer said:
From shot's you'd want submitted to you or shots you already have? I have some hi res shots of my own but haven't used them since posts require them to be a lot smaller......

+1

aaronearles please can you send me that wallpaper?? i like it a lot!!!

Yeah guys, I'll send it, but im fighting with ipower web (hosting) right now because my domain is still down, and im not going to deal with those free hosting sites, gimme some email addresses (Via pm if you like) and it's yours, also specify whether 4:3 or 16:10 AR, my laptop is 1280x800. CRT is 1024x768 I think.

i heard vista is nice for personal use.. kepe away from business use

If someone has high qualilty photos, I could see if I can crank out some wallpapers in Photoshop.

They are off a pic of the lincoln MKR concept so im pretty sure you cant buy them anywheres. Otherwise id be in line for a set.

Hey ls02.. Anyway to get that in a bigger size? I would like it to fill my screen. If I stretch it, it comes out ugly

Members online

No members online now.
Back