LS Video's!!!

Boomhower

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I don't see a lot of you guys out on the other forums here on LVC and these were posted in a place where I don't think many of you would look, so I thought I'd share a couple of videos with you guys. This is yours truly, and gt95coupe riding on The Tail of the Dragon crossing over from TN to NC this past Sat. Sorry for the sloppy video. My wife was holding on to the oh chit bar with one hand and the digital camera in the other. The first video only has sound if you switch over to windows media player mode, but the second one doesn't give you that option. Something must have went wrong during the upload process.....Hope you guys enjoy

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/15432d74-cd0d-40fc-b066-98cc0163e5de.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/933c7d3b-ad8a-4216-8578-98cc016925c7.htm

is anyone using firefox? i am and i cannot watch the videos boomhower. it says i need to dl a plug-in but cannot tell which one because firefox does not know which one to dl.

eastcoast27959 said:
is anyone using firefox? i am and i cannot watch the videos boomhower. it says i need to dl a plug-in but cannot tell which one because firefox does not know which one to dl.

I was using FireFox for the longest time, but it restricted me to a lot of sites, so I upgraded to IE 7. Has most of the same features as FireFox.

HyeLifeLS said:
Nice road, but no sound at all.

Like I said, I had to switch to Windows media player. I couldn't hear any sound either using the flash player.

We need more people to come out for the southeastern meets! BTW here come my 15seconds of fame:bow: ......and now its over :waving:

Brandon,

Good looking videos. Sorry I didn't make it but the LS was in the shop getting new valve cover gaskets, new COP's, new COP boots, and new spark plugs to the tune of $1,100. Once the weather warms up a bit I think you'll have more participation in the meets.

My dad goes to his BMW meets in SC and they take the notorious dragon, last year he was going around a turn and a motorcycle was coming the other direction in the wrong lane, needless to say there was some decent damage to the front end of my dads car. The guy had a hefty bill to pay too.

Nick Anderson, did the guy on the motorcycle live? lol
That road looks sick, how fast where you guys taking those turns?

jrockcentral1 said:
That road looks sick, how fast where you guys taking those turns?

What would you say Danny? Between 30 and 40 average? We were more aggressive on the way up. These vids are taken on the way back down. However, about halfway up there was one turn that I had to have took between 50 and 55. I had no brakes, just the engine breaking in 2nd gear around 5 1/2 grand. I'm assuming they got so hot they just went slick. Pedal went to the floor, but after a few more SLOWER turns, I could feel them coming back and never had any other problems the rest of the day. Anybody know where I can find a new drivers seat. Mine has a whole in the center now. :) j/k.

Yes, I have been on this road. The last time I was on it (in my LS) some guy in a red chevy truck was riding my butt around some seriously blind turns, he then proceeded to pass me on one of them... I wasn't going slow, but I wasn't going 'stupid' either. My guess is, he was about 5 mph over stupid.

Otherwise, it is a beautiful road.

Members online

No members online now.
Back