Ls Recall 2003

RANDO CAMMANDO

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
When I Got My Car It Was Great Ran Like A Champ Everything Good About A Month To 2 Months Later Everything Started Going Wrong Drive The Car Up A Hill Car Shuts Off In Engine Over Ride Mode Shut Off Starts Up Fine Only When I Went Hills Or Try To Speed Off So I Was Pissed Took It The Deaership They Checked It Wanted Like 1500.00 To Fix It ((coils Plugs The Whole Deal Just Like Everyone On Here))so I Said Hell No Took It Back To Where I Purchased The Car Said Take It My People Said Ok Free Why Not Just To See They Looked Said Yea Thats Whats Wrong Ok Cost Said 1300.00 Still Said Hell No Went Back To The Car Place Said You Guys Are Paying For This Said We Can Meet You Said How Far We Paid Like 200 Bucks Said Ok 5 Days In The Shop 2 New Coils New Plugs And Brand New Computer (said It Was) Fixed It But The Engine Light Was Still On Anyways Enough Rambling Bored At Work Like 3 Months Ago I Got A Letter From Ford For A Recall On My Car And A Bunch Of Others Took It In With The Reciepts Paid Me Back Most Of The Money Good Chunk So If Your Car Is Doing This Might Wanna See If Its Recalled If You Want To See The Letter Got Copys So I Can Post It If There Is Enough Response To This Let Me Know

Wow... I was lost after like 3 lines. That was the longest sentence I've read. But anyways, glad to hear you got it fixed.

Whew Every Word Capitalized And NO Punctuation Your First Grade Teacher Is Twirling In Her Grave I Guess You Got It Fixed Glad We Could Help? There May Actually Be some Good Info In There Somewhere About A Recall A Very Difficult Read Jim Henderson ;^)

sh1t, I just skipped to the end. glad to see you found the recall, wish they did it with pre 03s

Whew Every Word Capitalized And NO Punctuation Your First Grade Teacher Is Twirling In Her Grave I Guess You Got It Fixed Glad We Could Help? There May Actually Be some Good Info In There Somewhere About A Recall A Very Difficult Read Jim Henderson ;^)

The every word being capitalized thing is an "anti-shout" option through vBulletin software. Imagine if it wasn't enabled. :eek: :D

lol

Man i was speed typing but yea that one sucked im new let me live

NOOB

FYI, I stopped reading after 2 lines.

But, I suppose we'll let it slide just this once. :D

NOOB is right. NOOB to this forum, and NOOB to computers and English apparently! :eek:

The every word being capitalized thing is an "anti-shout" option through vBulletin software. Imagine if it wasn't enabled. :eek: :D

I think it would be less distracting if they left it all caps! :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.
Back