LS Meet Update!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
SickLS and Kumba are here. Spoke to both of them. They have already hit the car wash.:lol:

Sent out PMs to several members that are enroute.

Spoke to two local members that will be making it tonight.

Now, I need to go clean my LS.:rolleyes:

SickLS and Kumba are here. Spoke to both of them. They have already hit the car wash.:lol:

Sent out PMs to several members that are enroute.

Spoke to two local members that will be making it tonight.

Now, I need to go clean my LS.:rolleyes:

I expect to see pics tonight (with a drink in hand) :cool:
Have fun boys!!!

LS Clean (enough), cabin air filter changed so it will quit beeping at me, and headlight touched-up from the stupid $#*% mechanic in Georgia. The CAI is still sitting in the trunk, and I developed a rear-end whine in Tennessee, but ohh well. As long as it blows up once I am back in Florida. I'll just ship it over to the dealer and let them warranty the drivetrain through Ford :)

LS Clean (enough), cabin air filter changed so it will quit beeping at me, and headlight touched-up from the stupid $#*% mechanic in Georgia. The CAI is still sitting in the trunk, and I developed a rear-end whine in Tennessee, but ohh well. As long as it blows up once I am back in Florida. I'll just ship it over to the dealer and let them warranty the drivetrain through Ford :)

Well get that intake in! Which one do you have? I brought some tools. Lol

If anyone is coming in on 70 from the east-there were about 7 troopers 40 miles east of STL.

Im not even there and im excited for this. Cant wait to see some pics

I demand updates once everyone gets back to their hotels tonight. How many of you guys are there??

Still bummed I'm missing this. If anyone is coming back through Northern Indiana/Ohio etc I am in Chicago this weekend with my LS and would be willing to try and meet up if anyone is in the general area and we can workout timing

There were 11 people today but not all are LVC members. Had a good time and talked. I think I finally found someone who knows WTF the 75-mph vibration is in my car! Too bad he's an 18-hour drive away :(

Maybe I'll stay an extra day and drive over his way and let him (or his crew) turn some wrenches :)

Well get that intake in! Which one do you have? I brought some tools. Lol

It's the K&N Typhoon black plastic one. On one hand I already own the thing. On the other I am being told it will hurt performance. I may end up slapping it on for the ride back just to see what happens. Even if the gain is minimal, I wouldn't mind a slightly stronger exhaust note :)

Its been great meeting the guys that made it. Seeing everyones LS in person is so cool. Pictures just don
t do then justice.

SickLS is "sick". Pictures just don't do it justice.
Kumba really looks good. The wheels look great on it.
Hite337 LSE is just fantastic. His hard work really paid off. It looks so good.
Hawk03 had done some work to it and didn't post about. So seeing his LS was a real surprise/
MrHowie showed up with his two LSes. They great as usual.
Det_LSV8 new member made it. His LS is craziest color I have seen on a LS. Its looks like a metalic mint green. Very cool.

I demand updates once everyone gets back to their hotels tonight. How many of you guys are there??

Still bummed I'm missing this. If anyone is coming back through Northern Indiana/Ohio etc I am in Chicago this weekend with my LS and would be willing to try and meet up if anyone is in the general area and we can workout timing

I got one shot of us at dinner. Tons pictures tomorrow.

There were 11 people today but not all are LVC members. Had a good time and talked. I think I finally found someone who knows WTF the 75-mph vibration is in my car! Too bad he's an 18-hour drive away :(

Maybe I'll stay an extra day and drive over his way and let him (or his crew) turn some wrenches :)

I told you MrHowie would know.:)

Its been great meeting the guys that made it. Seeing everyones LS in person is so cool. Pictures just don
t do then justice.

SickLS is "sick". Pictures just don't do it justice.
Kumba really looks good. The wheels look great on it.
Hite337 LSE is just fantastic. His hard work really paid off. It looks so good.
Hawk03 had done some work to it and didn't post about. So seeing his LS was a real surprise/
MrHowie showed up with his two LSes. They great as usual.
Det_LSV8 new member made it. His LS is craziest color I have seen on a LS. Its looks like a metalic mint green. Very cool.

Couldn't agree more!

I had a great night meeting everyone. Really looking forward to tomorrow and the arch, and a $#!? load of pictures!

Just a crappy cell phone picture from Friday night at dinner. Took a lot of photos today, but your going to have to wait till Tuesday when I have some time to load them from my crappy camera to my computer.

imag0253z.jpg

Enjoyed seeing and meeting everyone. I had a great time! Wish I could have stayed around Saturday night. I'm looking forward to seeing all the pics from people. Would anyone mind sending me their pics? Let me know and I can pm you my email address. Thanks!

Everyone's LS's looked great in person.

2012-06-09 11.06.54 (Medium).jpg

There were more, but they came after that pic was taken. Family obligations & such. The states of IN, FL, MI, MO were represented. A good time was had. I will be there next year, provided my brothers LS continues to run like a top-probably just jinxed it!

We got home from the meet a few hours ago. I think everyone had a great time. Friday night we all had dinner and drinks at Chevys. Mr. Howie was there with his wife and everyone had questions for him. He has a wealth of info on the LS. He has done it all to these cars. His factory speakers in his LS sound amazing for factory speakers. He brought 2 LS's on Friday and both were very nice. Subtle mods, nothing over the top. He gave alot of tips on things I want to do to my LSE. Brad from LLSOC also showed up with some LLSOC calendars and had dinner with us. A few people went to a local bar and had drinks, Jill and I went back to the hotel. I guess we are just old ;).

Saturday morning we met at the hotel. Kumba was awarded the 'Long Hauler' prize for his drive from Tampa. It was a Lincoln Star from a Navigator on a silver chain. RollinLS also gave us all STL meet decals for our cars with the the dates on them...very cool of him to do that. We then headed to the Gateway Arch for a quick photo shoot by the river. From there we went to the Anheuser Brewerey for a tour. I have been to St. Louis many times and even lived there when I was younger and never had taken the tour. It was a good time. A few people had their 2 free beers at the end of the tour. I dont like beer so I had a few cups of Pepsi. After that we went for a tour of Grants Farm where they keep the Budweiser Clydesdales. Those horses were huge! They had other animals there too, animals from 6 of the 7 continents. On the way out we had another photo op so we took one last photo of everyone before Hawk03 and DetroitLSV8 had to leave the meet.

Saturday night we all met up with RollinLS, SickLS, and Kumba for dinner and drinks at Texas Roadhouse. We had a great meal and talked for awhile. Kumba was gracious enuf to pay the bill for all of us...thanks again for that my friend. We went back to the hotel and woke up on Sunday to say our goodbyes. We had a great time and we are looking forward to next year....and everyone else should too. It would be nice to have alot more LS's there. We tossed around ideas for next year....go carts, Gateway drag strip, some different places to eat and some other things. It will be a great time once again so PLAN ON GOING!

Sounds like a great time! The cars look great. Hawks car surprised me, havent seen any pics of it other than the sig pic.

Waiting for more pics :)

Sounds like a great time! The cars look great. Hawks car surprised me, havent seen any pics of it other than the sig pic.

Waiting for more pics :)

I've been holding out.... I am 90% done installing a new suspension (rear lower control arms left) which included installing Eibachs. Bought the '06 rims/tires last weekend which are painted black and nittanylion64 spent last week buffing them out for the meet. Once I'm done updating more stuff I will post more pics,. Here are a couple my favorites by the arch. I forgot my camera so I don't have many pics.

2012-06-09 11.08.15 (Large).jpg

2012-06-09 11.08.45 (Large).jpg

Hawk03...your LS was looking great. I was very impressed with the way the front end turned out. I think you have convinced me to paint my headlight bezels this winter when I do all my body work.

hawk03 2.jpg

hawk03 painted bezels.jpg

Hawk03.jpg

SickLS...your car was just that....SICK! It Looks way better in person than the pics I have seen here. Definately one of the nicest LS's I have seen

SickLS.jpg

SickLS2.jpg

Kumba...Very clean 06. I can't wait till that warranty runs out and you get to start doing all your mods. I hope the whine in the rear differential isnt anything major. And thanks again for dinner!!

Kumba.jpg

kumba2.jpg

DetroitLSV8...no mods yet but super nice guy. It was good to met you, stay in touch.....And slow down on the highway damn! You left me in the dust after Grants Farm

DetroitLSV8.jpg

detroitlsv8 2.jpg

RollinLS...Your LS was looking good as always. It was great to meet you and your daughters. Thanks for all your hard work setting this up. I hope it becomes an annual deal and more and more LS's show up every year.

RollinLS.jpg

RollinLS 2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back