LS Ice Sculpture !!!

Holy s*** that's a thick coat of ice build up. Hope it doesn't mess anything up.

Yeah this weather has been hell on my car. The sunroof automatically opened when my wife unlocked the car door with the Key and it dumped mount everest on my center console. Also I can tell that the car struggles a bit to start with this weather, starts everytime just turns over a little longer before firing up.

Definitely glad I did the cooling system and all coils and plugs this fall. Thanks to all the help from my LS family here.

God bless you all and happy holidays !!

Holland Michigan? We got that on the other side of the state as well. I woke up this morning to Gucci Mane, brrr!

This happened to me on a business trip to Minneapolis, once. They daily highs were -20. IF you got your car started, you still couldn't go anywhere because you couldn't scrape the ice off the windows and mirrors. You had to just let the car idle for 30 minutes to soften it up.

This is why I park IN my garage, not in front of it :p:

Is that normal ice cover or did you just leave a sprinkler on all night? That's crazy man! It's stuff like this that remind me why I live in Florida.

I envy you -.-

Don't. We pay a weather premium on EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! We're paying ~$3.80 a gallon for petrol, a low gas & electric bill for us is low $100's (running the a/c is good for ~$10 per DAY!), but we're usually over $150 and our taxes are killer! We lived in SLC for about 5 years and I really miss the seasons. Ours are summer, fire, rain and mudslides. It's supposed to be 80° on Christmas! It's hard to get in the Christmas mood in shorts and flip-flops!!!

It's tough living in Paradise!

In Bama we have Hot Hotter Hell & Hell NO !!! LOL

Sounds like Florida. We have three seasons: Not yet Summer, Summer, and Pants on Fire. We also have 30 different words for humidity and Snow is some kind of northern myth.

Yea I had that in my car to I'm just east of Toronto by 2 hours. Not to far from lake Ontario and I woke up to 5 cm of ice on my car

I miss Florida , but we had a taste of good weather this past weekend in D.C., Saturday it was in low 70s n Sunday was mid 60s.. tomorrow we're back in the 30s. Its all weird, "get sick" weather

Members online

Back