LS for sale on ebay

MAN!!! I wish! Why u selling it?!?! Its soooo sick! and its a creation of yours! WHY!?!?! WHYYYYYyYYYYy?!?! :p

Off subject.... are your rims 20"s??? and if so... Do they rub w/the drop, or did rolling a fender help it? oh, and how are the sprints?!?

Ok thats it..... Sorry bro!
-JJ

its all good man, no rubbing and i am dropped 1.75 in. and i am selling it because....i guess because i never use it i think i have put maybe 200 miles on it in the last 2 years. so time to start a new project

Looks nice and like you have a bunch of work into in, post up more pictures on there to show more of the details, hopefully it will help the sale. Good luck

off topic, i've had problems loading ebay pages with links. currently i can't open brokels' link due to the fact that it's on ebay. does anyone know how to fix this? i use to get it before and i haven't touched any settings. my wife might have though, any help appreciated

Please require the buyer to join the site. It's a beautiful car and it should stay around here.

If you want for poeple to bid i'd put up more pics! I'm sure they'd like to see the engine comp and the interiour.

LMAO, why the heck would someone put up a bid of 200 bux? Wishful thinker?

i put more pics up, if it doesnt go on ebay then make me some offers i might let it go cheap

Members online

No members online now.
Back