LS eyelids: Yay or Nay?

How much are the tires they were quoting? And if you were to bring tires/wheels to a tire shop, what do they charge to mount/balance?

I work 46 hours per week minimum, and have an 18 month old son. Ask me how much free time I get...

How much are the tires they were quoting? And if you were to bring tires/wheels to a tire shop, what do they charge to mount/balance?

I work 46 hours per week minimum, and have an 18 month old son. Ask me how much free time I get...

Ya you do got me beat. I only get wednesdays/fridays off and I spend 4 days in the gym for 2hrs each day on average.

But the kid is definetely someone who needs a parents there a lot.

And that price from my dealer was STRAIGHT rims

As far as for MOZ it was cost of rims. I foud a site that can get me a different kind of MOZ rims but still the style I want for $749 for each 19" rims. I'm in no rush for tires cause it's most likely gonna snow here til may

A thousand dollars to paint calipers???

Ya

so instead I am ordering the SS Brake Lines, R1 Conepts package for my car and my buddy at the Teriyaki Shop next to my Massage Clinic are gonna do it ourselves. Cmon, it's gloss black, can't be that's pricey to do.

I have one too. I store it at home depot in the spray paint isle.

I have one too. I store it at home depot in the spray paint isle.

Ya cause it was either that or the StopTech kit from Ken at LSKONCEPTS

They look sweet but I don't need to stop on a dime...or a 50 Cent......

1000 a wheel? I have 20" akuzas.... pretty pricey friggin brand! and they were NOWHERE near that much!!! even wrapped in tires running $300 each

1000 a wheel? I have 20" akuzas.... pretty pricey friggin brand! and they were NOWHERE near that much!!! even wrapped in tires running $300 each

well they are Forged Wheels, could be why

Iwanted to get MOZ Forged wheels with black mesh spokes and chrome or brushed aluminum lip. Not too many LS's with MOZs as far as I've seen....

off topic here but i also have a daughter who is 20 months old Pete (May baby) and it does take up a lot of my time. also, i maintain a fish tank that takes the remainder of that time, and i try to make time for the wife as well :p. the LS has taken somewhat of a backseat for quite a while. i plan on painting her shortly and de-chrome her. maybe boost my sound system a bit as well ;)

off topic here but i also have a daughter who is 20 months old Pete (May baby) and it does take up a lot of my time. also, i maintain a fish tank that takes the remainder of that time, and i try to make time for the wife as well :p. the LS has taken somewhat of a backseat for quite a while. i plan on painting her shortly and de-chrome her. maybe boost my sound system a bit as well ;)

Congrats man, your kids smile when revvin that engine :-D

Always thought that'd be a Kodak moment. But yet i'm only 22 and i'm not going to get myself into a whole family thing til after my late 20s.

I'm spending time trying to save up, get ready to buy my first condo or house, invest in stocks, IRAs, and Raw minerals (Gold Silver Platinum and Palladium).

I spend as much time as I can on my car but do remember...though I have more freetime, I have no garage to work on my car, shops are pricey, and the weather is mostly crap when I have time to work on the car.....

Congrats man, your kids smile when revvin that engine :-D

Always thought that'd be a Kodak moment. But yet i'm only 22 and i'm not going to get myself into a whole family thing til after my late 20s.

I'm spending time trying to save up, get ready to buy my first condo or house, invest in stocks, IRAs, and Raw minerals (Gold Silver Platinum and Palladium).

I spend as much time as I can on my car but do remember...though I have more freetime, I have no garage to work on my car, shops are pricey, and the weather is mostly crap when I have time to work on the car.....

i had my daughter at 22. i do currently have the luxury of a garage and i'm grateful.

What I would give for a damn garage, then maybe i'd be able to get :q:q:q:q done. I do have to laugh though, the pictures in my gallery I just took today (besides the before/after photo) and noticed my car doesn't look at all dirty since I haven't been able to wash or wax it since Halloween and all the snow/rain we got..my car still looks clean...think i'm gonna stick with the JP Birch Silver since it's staying nice......

i had my daughter at 22. i do currently have the luxury of a garage and i'm grateful.

Dont even reply to this idiot anymore people! Its followed by lie after lie.

I thought you were 21 Sweetes? Then stating you were 20?

That's awesome. You know, someone asked me what it was like to be a father. Craig Ferguson said it best already. It's like walking around for the rest of your life with your heart outside your body. I can't think of a better way to put it.

Anyways, you are dechroming your LS? That's going to take some work! What chrome are you removing? Grilles, pillars, window trim? Keeping the wheels?

That's awesome. You know, someone asked me what it was like to be a father. Craig Ferguson said it best already. It's like walking around for the rest of your life with your heart outside your body. I can't think of a better way to put it.

haha very true but when its time to change diapers its more like having my stomach outside my body:D Or at least its contents:lol:

You and me both, except I have a one year old son and a two year old daughter. But your Discus take up way more time than my Compressiceps.:shifty:

haha very true but when its time to change diapers its more like having my stomach outside my body:D Or at least its contents:lol:

I hear ya. Depends on what he ate, I guess :lol:

My son stinks worse than my daughter, but my daughter farts as much as LsUnV2:lol: :N

Dont even reply to this idiot anymore people! Its followed by lie after lie.

I thought you were 21 Sweetes? Then stating you were 20?

Where the hell do you have me stating I'm those ages besides explaining when I bought my car (Age 20)....as far as 21 I don't recall saying that unless it was referred to my MPG....

Stop being a numb nut, no one says you have to listen to me or read my posts. Maybe you should SCAN post whatever I say

Freedom of speech, suck it or live with it!

Freedom of speech, suck it or live with it!

Unfortunately we all have to live with it douche. Let me dig it up moron.

Members online

No members online now.
Back