LS evolves even further!!!

SPSully

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So I've been doing tons of work to the LS as of late, to include a complete paint restore. blah blah blah your not reading this are you blah blah blha here is the pics

stock from the dealer in jan:
0112080938.jpg

and the modding begins:
SullyBO1.jpg

CIMG1085.jpg

CIMG1160.jpg

uh oh! new shoes and tinted tails!!!

CIMG1178.jpg

CIMG1180.jpg

CIMG1342.jpg

CIMG1339.jpg

CIMG1332.jpg

G5 and an LS
CIMG1372.jpg

balck vs white.... black with more power better handling and much nicer ride
CIMG1363.jpg

CIMG1360.jpg

CIMG1356.jpg

CIMG1354.jpg

CIMG1349.jpg

CIMG1359-1.jpg

CIMG1352.jpg

CIMG1353.jpg

and BOOM goes the nitrous!!! new intake time lets start fabricating!
CIMG1401.jpg

CIMG1393.jpg

CIMG1397.jpg

ehhh F*CK IT!!!! Sand her down!
DSC03187.jpg

307.jpg

308.jpg

309.jpg

DSC03294.jpg

DSC03316.jpg

DSC03314.jpg

hmmmmm wonder what the judges think now?
DSC03360.jpg

DSC03361.jpg

DSC03362.jpg

DSC03356.jpg

DSC03357.jpg

DSC03358.jpg

DSC03359.jpg

well? what did they think now?
DSC03367.jpg

DSC03368.jpg

"ok so chicks can do their make up in your paint big deal.. what else you got?"
DSC03178.gif

DSC03182.gif

and thats all I got for pics.............. for now!

as a parting gift I leave with this:
th_002.gif

I'm sure a bunch of you remember that post. Here is my update to that.

I lowered the exhaust to remove the resonators and cats, but decided to go a slightly different route:
Picture005.jpg

Picture003.jpg

th_Picture004.jpg

Due to some unfortunate events, I snapped a spring some end links and warped two wheels. So i guess I should replace it all.... oh and i like those Mach 1 Spoilers. I just dont know how the LS would look. HMMMMMM :rolleyes:

DOWN GIRL!
DSC03536.jpg

Good Girl! Stay!

thats how she sits right now (probably has a bunch of leaves on her, but thats ok.) I found inspiration and ideas from a few different pictures and photochops. Here are some of them.

LS_mach1.jpg

murderedout2.jpg

WOW_LScopy.gif

2504579_110_full.jpg

Whats next for my baby? I don't know. I'm running out of patience when it comes to waiting for some serious power..... this winter she will either move to FL or Ontario. If she goes to Ontario, I will be parking her in a nice warm home and performing open heart surgery. I very well may also work on her lungs.

So what did you do springs and chin?

You did a good job on the chin spoiler. I never see any that fit as nice. I think I seen one other member ( no offense anyone, I wont toss around names:) ).

I wanna use one as a skeleton or back bone if you will to fiberglass one up.

any insight on removing that dreaded chrome trim around the windows?...

Actually someone who's name is to long and to many numbers to remember:p said he used 3M pinstripe tape. Looks damn good unless you have the time and feel like putting forth the effort to strip it down, prep it really good and paint it like said above.

looks great, but i still want to see a current shot of the buffed out tail lights. great job though, and the spoiler looks awesome, always wanted to do it myself. do you have pics of the install from underneath?

I can get some of the buffed out tails. The install from underneath isnt impressive. I have 7 or 9 self tapping screws holding it up. That is literally it!

I can get some of the buffed out tails. The install from underneath isnt impressive. I have 7 or 9 self tapping screws holding it up. That is literally it!

But the thing is most that I see are kind of wavy and twisted very slightly. This one is spot on. Some permanent 3M double sided tape should be all you need but you also should bolt it up to the stock bumper mounts for the stock valance so you can bolt the splash guard in place or the bumper might sag.

Looks great Sully - the only I was going to say to change was to clear out the headlights... And then you already did it! :D

what did you use to make all the chrome around the license plate and windows black

Seriously though, 3m pinstripe tape for around the window trim. I want to say it's 3/8" for the upper part, and 1/2" for the bottom.

And have a body shop paint your rear surround. I got mine painted for $100. And that was tricoat.

holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my update email saying this thread was replied to. This is an 08 thread!

Your ls has come a long way.

That ls before the mustag pic is SICK! It looks drawn but still

I atually took a picture on my cell phone one day at wendys. There was a stock first gen black sport model. Even had the same wheels as I did stock. So I had to take a picture of the two next to eachother

haha. I saw this thread and was like 'oh cool Sully posted a new thread, must be epic; he hasn't been on in a while'.

Then I saw the date...Oh well at least it got him here LOL

Members online

Back