LS Ben 06.jpg

LS Ben 09.jpg

LS Ben 14.jpg

LS Ben 19.jpg

LS Ben 17.jpg

LS Ben 11.jpg

hey rollin can you post some close up pics of your grill and what is it made of

bklene50 2002 LS

I photoshopped out his front plate.:rolleyes: DAMN!!! It looks hot.:cool: To bad, Illinios law requires one.:p

LS Ben 01.jpg

LS Ben 02.jpg

LS Ben 03.jpg

LS Ben 05.jpg

hey rollin can you post some close up pics of your grill and what is it made of

bklene50 and I both have the McLaren grille. His is painted black. Mine, the surround is painted to match the LS with the center flat black.

What kind of turn signal lights do you have rollin?

They are the LSKoncepts clear lenses. I took mine apart. Painted them silver on the inside. Before I put them back together. Orange bulb inside.

Bklene, what clear turn signal lens do you have? It almost looks like you painted the reflector bowls like me and Justin but in at least one pic I see a very transparent lens. I always thought the LSK ones were more opaque.

Your car looks really good but what has me pissed off is if I took a picture of my car right now you really couldnt see much of it because it would be covered with :q snow. I say anybody without snow on their car that wants to post pictures needs to turn the date stamp feature off on their camera until I can see grass in Michigan.;) :D

There's that green one. Where do you guys wanna get together Saturday?

JWerner - I bought the headlights already assembled. They were originally gt95coupe's headlights so I have no idea. They are the lenses from LSK but I'm not sure if they are the tinted ones or not.

I'm not sure...but we need a better back drop than home depot this time..lol

bklene50, What wheels are those and what size? I think they look great and the offset is perfect

Thanks Silver, they are Verde Kaos 18" Hyper Dark +38 Offset

Thanks for the quick reply. I googled them quick just to see what would come up. I like the silver ones, but my wife likes chrome.

Thats the only reason I even want new wheels is because of the factory 8 spoke chrome things. to blingy lol

Do you know the best / cheapest... place to get them?

Members online

No members online now.
Back