Lowering springs?

HEY!!!, I kinda helped... I even set all the plug gaps...well one of them :shifty: But I'll def come over with a case and a chair... I'd imagine you guys might need a little muscle anyways *** flexes right arm*** But hurry up before it gets to cold!!!

Heated garage bud...no worries

Well La De Da
LOL

K... just let me know

holy crap that is funny!!!!! I figured a heated garage:D I think this will be a good time drinking some beer and messing with the car. Sounds like a good saturday to me!

No beers for me...but I'm sure I will be having a few Vodka Redbulls. But hey Reaper...I wont start drinking till I'm at least half way done with the springs :D

And Marc...Its 2 car garage too! Hows that for showing off...lol

I am officially hating. If it had a drain(like in car washes) in order to wash a car inside during the winter, I would move in. LOL.

It has a floor drain but not like a car wash...Hmmmm...That gives me an idea for my shop when we build our house in a few years

floor drain elbowed to the outside in the foundation, heavy duty curtains around the drain, pressure washer with long hose, water line run to the inside.... indoor carwash done!!!!

floor drain elbowed to the outside in the foundation, heavy duty curtains around the drain, pressure washer with long hose, water line run to the inside.... indoor carwash done!!!!

Sounds like a weekend project!

Hite it looks like I may get the springs shipped out monday or tuesday if all goes right.Hopefully have them by end of the week. That said maybe next Saturday?

Big thanks to Bildabo(Chris) for sending out my lowering springs today and I should get them by thursday:D Hite,Grell as long as the wife is cool with it i am planning on this saturday. Hite what time and how much time do we need?

I'm usually up by 7am on Saturdays so anytime works for me and I'm thinking around 3 or 4 hours-ish to do all 4 springs....depends on how much GRELL helps. If he helps at all you'll probly want to double that estimate:cool:

Ratatatatata... funny guy... Sorry boys, have plans for an ATV ride on Saturday (in Topeka ironically enough) ... I'd ask if we can do it sunday , but I have golf in the morning and Softball at night... so looks like you'll be without my ex-per-tice this weekend... But I can swing buy Sunday night (im sure you'll still be struggling then) to give a hand!!!!!

If Saturday changes I'll let you know........ Reaper...Know anything about the "oakland" trails off highway 4 (riverside riding area)?

Ratatatatata... funny guy... Sorry boys, have plans for an ATV ride on Saturday (in Topeka ironically enough) ... I'd ask if we can do it sunday , but I have golf in the morning and Softball at night... so looks like you'll be without my ex-per-tice this weekend... But I can swing buy Sunday night (im sure you'll still be struggling then) to give a hand!!!!!

If Saturday changes I'll let you know........ Reaper...Know anything about the "oakland" trails off highway 4 (riverside riding area)?

Yes I do I have rode those trails a many of times on quads and dirtbikes. You will enjoy it.

how large of an area is it back there??? is it just that north of NE chester... looks like 1/2 mile x 1/2 mile section... or do trails open up to the east past the wooded area??? we wont have any problems riding doubles and bringing a "full" cooler will we??? ... we're just looking for a spot to ride and stop and have a few drinks (responsibly) no moto riding

how large of an area is it back there??? is it just that north of NE chester... looks like 1/2 mile x 1/2 mile section... or do trails open up to the east past the wooded area??? we wont have any problems riding doubles and bringing a "full" cooler will we??? ... we're just looking for a spot to ride and stop and have a few drinks (responsibly) no moto riding

I have never had an issue with bringing adult beverages:D As far as the layout goes you will be parking on a a street and riding in from there. The open trails aren't that big in my opinion but they are fun and fast with some good jumps. The wooded trails are most likely still pretty thick so be prepared for that. Overall you should enjoy it and have a goo time.

perfect... Well bust a knuckle for me boys... i'll have a beer for you both... although sounds like a have a front yard to "farm" out here in Topeka before we leave!!!

Not sure if it really matters to you but at Orielly's you can just rent the strut/spring compressor tool for like 60 bucks and return it for a full refund.. Least here in MI you can. Good luck fella's

Members online

No members online now.
Back