Lost post

Qicvick

LVC Member
Reaction score
I just post my first post.. I never seen it come so I used the back arrow and it was still on screen so I sent it again, it said I'd already sent a duplicate 5 min before, I searched for title of my message with no luck then went to my profile and under started threads it says no results! :(
Is there a time delay?

that doesn't seem right, there may be a problem, if its not in your settings then check in between your keyboard and the chair...

41608.jpg

After I posted the post again , I re wrote it but same subject it showed up! It had zero views even though it was written 30 min. Before this post which had 9 views when it showed up! Anyway.. Alls well, it's here now! Thanks for the replies! :)

My grandad had a Maverick. It looked just like this one, except light blue in color.

%2773_Ford_Maverick_Sedan_(Auto_classique_Laval_%2710).jpg

image.jpgWe have quite a few members in the maverick forum, it's an international forum because Mavericks enjoy an almost Shelby like following to Brazil where they were the fastest production car ever built there( did you know there were 300 Shelby mavericks produced in Mexico? It owned mine since 1992, it was my daughters first car which I inherited back when she got a new ranger to go to college in in 1995 :)

image.jpg

Lol, this is the grabber version though! In 72 they still had the small bumpers, had the (71&72) twin hood scoop hood and spoiler on the trunk, 5 lug wheels plus mine has the 302

Oh trust me...I love them...I'm saying it doesn't hurt your statues in my book...the Vic either...nice rides.

My dad had a Comet I remember when I was a kid...it was so rusted out but that thing screamed.

I've always loved the small 70's cars.....I have a 76 Mustang II with a 302 4 speed....my first car.

Sometimes with new members. There first few post have to be approved before they are posted.

Members online

No members online now.
Back