Looking for a Mark 8 with rare interior

bigjoe25

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Something about black, tan, or grey interior just doesn't do it for more. Mostly looking for cars with Aquamarine, Portofino blue, or Willow Green.
Not entirely interested in the brown "Mocha" color or the red cranberry but will consider them. Also no interest in Collector's Two Tone color, so no collectors editions. Exterior doesn't matter but paying more for a Blue/blue or Green/green compared to a Silver/blue. LSC or base model doesn't matter, most of the rare interiors came on base models.

Paying out the ARSE for Cypress gold interior on a 1996 black car. This is so rare I've never seen one in person and only one picture on the internet, and it was a gold/gold car.

I live in Cincinnati Ohio, will travel for the right car. Bar none the best way to reach me is bigjoe25@gmail.com as I rarely check PM's here.

Little bit far for me, but the price for the mileage and color combo is pretty good, I also noticed it's OBO. If I can somehow convince him to come down on price so I can fly down and drive it home I will. I did the same thing when I bought my 1992 Grey market CL600 mercedes v12 coupe. Flew all the way to Orlando to pick it up and drove it back to ohio.

I'm wanting to look at more local options if I could.

I did find a 94 blue with portofino blue interior on my local craigslist with 70k miles for 3,000. It sold in 2 days, and on Easter no less. My banks were closed and I didn't have cash in hand so I lost out. You snooze you lose.

*edit*
Oh, are not 93's the best year for some reason? It's only early 93's though, I remember reading that somewhere but I don't remember where or why.

Members online

No members online now.
Back