Looking for a 1997-98 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC

StraDog

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just seen a sharp white pearl '98 Mark on the way to work today and I think it may be time ti replace my '95 Mark for one. I'm trying to find a 1997-1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC in either White Pearl or another sharp color. I love the looks of a 2nd gen. and recently have been sparking some interest in me for a while now. If anyone has or knows anyone selling one with low miles, excellent condition, let me know. I know that's a toughy, but I know there are A TON of people out there with em. :D I'm not going to stop until I find the right one.

My current Lincoln is a 1995 Mark VIII (111,xxx miles) with a list of things done do it. Beautiful car and runs excellent, but I just love the 2nd Gen's luxurious style, not to mention the HID's and Neon tailight, yum... So if anyone has any information please reply back.... Looking to buy before summer. Thanks, Jon.

StraDog said:
Just seen a sharp white pearl '98 Mark on the way to work today
I was down in Chicago all day today. Are you saying you saw me and didn't honk and wave? How rude.

Glad you have finally seen the light. [pun intended] Good luck on the search.

2nd Gens rule, 1st Gens drool. Just the way it is.

MonsterMark said:
2nd Gens rule, 1st Gens drool. Just the way it is.

We have to drool, our tongues are hanging out after whipping 2nd gen ass in a race;)

LoL. I agree with the Gen 1's being quicker and all, but the 2nd Gen's are definently more stylish and luxurious, which is what I want. Hopefully all goes well and I get my hands on one. We'll see how things go.

First thing I'm doing once I get my hands on one is a full trans inspection and throwing a Baumann shift kit in along with a full Mercon V treatment. But before that of course a nice buff and wax job. But I need to get my hands on one first... Going to be a while before I find the one I want.

I always thought they looked more feminine with the more fat rounded front and rounder ass! So I understand why Bryan would like them... Jon your just horny, and need to get laid LOL...

mespock said:
I always thought they looked more feminine with the more fat rounded front and rounder ass! So I understand why Bryan would like them... Jon your just horny, and need to get laid LOL...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahah, Rich.... That may be it too! LoL. I don't know for sure what I'm going to do yet. I may just re-do my '95 after deep thought at about 5am this morning while trying to sleep, half drunk. LOL. When I'm hammered tonight I'll make my final decision. I'm thinking of rebuilding my 95's engine and throwing on some Kooks headers, 3200 - 3500 stall tc, 3.73's, and a MMX driveshaft all at once. I'm thinking that's the way to go instead of pouring money into someone else's problem. But I definently will be getting a new paintjob and HID's for the '95. It will pretty much be a whole new car.

I'm trying to think about what I should do with the engine, while rebuilding it... I want more power, but something that is affordable. Maybe get some 03' Cobra heads and a new ported intake. What do you guys recommend for a nice engine rebuild for some more power ???

Now you could see how fast I change my mind... I'm stil deciding.

mespock said:

Bryan's Best friend...... Your too funny:D :D

Jon He may be right LOLOLOL:cool: :cool:

I can see jon is trying to play catch up to me. I might just have to start looking for another. :p

I'll keep a look out for ya Jon.

Mike

I have what your looking for-98 LSC Pearlescent white 52,xxx miles loaded-in winter hybernation right now :)

1997 lsc in chicago on nw side from ky

StraDog said:
Just seen a sharp white pearl '98 Mark on the way to work today and I think it may be time ti replace my '95 Mark for one. I'm trying to find a 1997-1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC in either White Pearl or another sharp color. I love the looks of a 2nd gen. and recently have been sparking some interest in me for a while now. If anyone has or knows anyone selling one with low miles, excellent condition, let me know. I know that's a toughy, but I know there are A TON of people out there with em. :D I'm not going to stop until I find the right one.

My current Lincoln is a 1995 Mark VIII (111,xxx miles) with a list of things done do it. Beautiful car and runs excellent, but I just love the 2nd Gen's luxurious style, not to mention the HID's and Neon tailight, yum... So if anyone has any information please reply back.... Looking to buy before summer. Thanks, Jon.
I have a nice one if you are still looking call me>773 569 6397>>its white pearl and clean car fax 120,000 no rust perfectly clean under the hood and grey interior thats clean

newguy said:
I have a nice one if you are still looking call me>773 569 6397>>its white pearl and clean car fax 120,000 no rust perfectly clean under the hood and grey interior thats clean

I'm sorta in the market myself. Before I go calling long distance what price range are we looking at?

Are you still looking for a 98 MKVIII?
I'm going to be selling mine (dark green) but am in no hurry and haven't set a price.

Steve McGavren
San Ramon , CA

Members online

No members online now.
Back