Look at the sky

Alexbougie

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
IMG_3639-1.jpg

look at the sky what you see ?

Cupid?

I doubt thats what hes talking about but it does resemble the thing!

Ok so heres my cloud interpretation..

The one right above the emblem is a Harley bike.. with a girl leaning against it.. that has no legs? ha. See her arm propping herself up?? haha i kill me.

I can dig the little angel too.. only hes pooping. Check the darker clouds beneath.. haha.

And lastly.. the big one to the left is a hippo. with a baby hippo.. or extremely overgrown mouse.. at least compared to the hippo its by ha! And i cant see the other cloud cause the tree but hippos roam in packs so im guessing thats one too. hahaha.. Just a little AM creativity for you..

:shifty:

Pete's dragon?

hahaha. Thats what that boys name in the movie is? ha. Me and my coworkers couldnt think of his name for nothing! ha. we thought it was josh or jake.. james.. something along those lines..?

Im mad i didnt even think of pete.. One of my favorite family guy episodes is when peter is flying on the dragons back yelling "yeah! yeaaaaah! yeah.." as it crashes cause hes too fat! ha. Priceless..

Sorry bout the off topic-ness. Just had to share my findings! ha. :D

Please don't smoke any thing funny when you drive your LS.

Please don't smoke any thing funny when you drive your LS.

Haha to the person who took the photo right? I know.. Random thread.

And we all know no one smokes just anything funny.. it has to be something.. and only something.
:shifty:

What a really gay and boring thread lol. Next time you look up stare at the sun and tell us what you see.

Members online

No members online now.
Back