Long Time LVC'er seeks help

LsUnV2

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, how ya been. Haven't been on much but recently have rekindled the love for my ls. I'm wanting to do a light restore on a few areas and I'm in search of some parts at a good price.
I need,

1. Full lug nut set on the cheap, Oem style
2. Fog lamp housings for lse/ 03-06 bumper
3. Center console lid in black
4. New driver seat cover in black, top and bottom
5. Rear seat bottom portion with heated seats. Not sure if they make replacement covers or if i just need new rear seat.
6. New oem floor mats black in color.

Any help/ links will be very appreciated

Dude when i first joined, your LS was one of my inspirations! I thought you got rid of it? Glad youre back around. On my phone now, but ill get you some links later if no one has "linked" you yet.

I sold my halos and my intake. Sold 3sets of Wheels thinking I was selling my car... turns out I couldn't let it go. I have my stype R Wheels at the paint shop. Car is getting a front end respray,. Have just over 100k miles. My interior is pretty flawless except driver seat wear and rear seat hole where I hauled a flat screen to my new house........ that sucked. The car is being designated a summer only car so I want it to look like new

Those are some pretty sweet wheels in your sig pic.

Pete! How are take man? Yes they were sweet. Somebody stole them those lol. I've read you let the Lincoln go..

Get in line for the console lid.

And I, too, thought you had sold. I remember the first time I saw that photo of your LS emerging from that flooded roadway. My pants are still drying.

Get in line for the console lid.

And I, too, thought you had sold. I remember the first time I saw that photo of your LS emerging from that flooded roadway. My pants are still drying.

Yes it was am awesome picture.... ahhhhhhhhhh. Those were the days . So look in junkyard for lid.... needing oem replacement seat covers. Driver side and rear seat bottom

Ok, just did a quick search and located seat covers at ford parts giant. Question one, are these oem replacements or re productions ? Question 2, there is two types of covers one saying nudo and once saying something else.... please help. Here is link, pic sucks

www.fordpartsgiant.com/Page_Product...isvinskip=&Attributes=37656,40901,30925,22102

Screenshot_2012-11-07-16-03-51.jpg

That site shows Ford part numbers, so if they are repros I think it would be noted as such. I would say that those are originals. Seeing as they made the car until 2006, it's likely they would still have factory original replacement parts as they make them for about 7 years. Usually.

FPG sells genuine oem ford parts.

Some of the parts are labeled Jaguar, but thats because the same part was used on the s-type. But what you get from there is motorcraft.

FPG sells genuine oem ford parts.

Some of the parts are labeled Jaguar, but thats because the same part was used on the s-type. But what you get from there is motorcraft.

Thanks.. Are they priced pretty decent or should i keep looking? Also i seem to remember people buying their oem style lug nuts somewhere else for way cheaper. Any ideas?

nudo leather is a nicer grain of leather. i have been looking for a lower cover. pretty sure i am going to buy a whole seat next time i am out driving and happen to be close to one from car-part.com

nudo leather is a nicer grain of leather. i have been looking for a lower cover. pretty sure i am going to buy a whole seat next time i am out driving and happen to be close to one from car-part.com

Are you sure? Because the nudo is listed as cheaper. And how in the hell do you know which one you have?

Holy sh*t, look who it is! :Beer

It is weird that i disappeared for so long, I checked in from time to time but never posted much. Not really a post whore like petkel lmao. Missed being on here and I'm back for a good while. I have 4 Lincolns now. 71 mark 3, 66 Conti sedan, 89 TC and the LS. Just took me awhile to figure out Lincoln was in my blood....plus wife, kids have bled my free time dry

Members online

Back