LMS performance chip: Feedback wanted before buying

turborich

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I would like to hear from the people that actually have bought and used the LMS chip. ONLY the LMS chip please. I would like to know the following...

Was it worth the $$$

What can you actually tell is different?

Would you recomend it?

I have been leaning towards this chip for a while now but it seems that some negatives are always brought up.... so I just want to hear from actual users of it.

Thanks, Rich.

Had one in my first MarkVIII. It was a 96base model. It did seem to improve performance slightly, mostly the higer RPMs felt stronger. Its not something real notieable from what I remember, only had it in for a few months before wrecking the car. Gas mileage seemed better for sure. I couldn't use it in my new Mark as it had a different code, I sold it on here to another member and he said about the same thing when I asked him if he liked it.

There are a bunch of chip makers, but fewer and fewer Marks left...

My car came with a SuperChip when I bought it..

I had one in my '93 for quite a while. It was worth the money IMHO and you could definitely tell the difference. It also really wakes up the shift programming for the tranny.

i just put one in my gen 1 and it made a hell of a diffeance top end and in the gas mileage department. of course i got exhaust and the MAF also. but still work the money i have to say

100% satisfied

I have one in my Gen 1 and I love it. Well worth the money. The first one I got was a dud, but Geno came up aces taking care of the problem. Top notch service and a top notch product.

Members online

Back