lks orders question

KevinJ

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how fast you guys received your parts when you ordered from lsk. I odered the aluminum intake tube on Sunday , have been checking the status on the website daily and it still says pending....and its Thursday. I sent an emal 2 days ago and haven't heard anything...has everyone else had this experiance?

You will not receive anything. Best to see if your credit card has been charged. If so, call the CC company and report the transaction.

The site is long out of business. Orders are being accepted but nothing ever ships (do a search on this). The owner is no better than any other scammer now.

Everyone says that they are out of buisness but, still like to take your money. Call your credit card and try to get your money back.

You will not receive anything. Best to see if your credit card has been charged. If so, call the CC company and report the transaction.

The site is long out of business. Orders are being accepted but nothing ever ships (do a search on this). The owner is no better than any other scammer now.

Ah, you beat me to it.

Wow, that is lame as hell. I was looking forward to that damn aluminum tube. I've been looking forwad to it all week and ordered the filter from kkm. Any other options for a tube that style or what are my options for removing the stock intake....thanks guys. I'm pissed....

Just for giggles, I sent an email a few weeks ago to see if he would reply about an item's availability. He did and within minutes. Of course I never ordered but it does appear that he is representing things as if the business is still fine. I do know that it took 3 weeks to get my lse spoiler a year ago BUT once my order was placed, he never would respond to my emails. The follow up is terrible compared to how quickly emails are responded to when he wants your money. Shock......not.

Very true about LSK orderd eyelids a while ago took over 3 months to recieve and no one would respond to emails quality was garbage as well.

Call your cc co. Explain.... See what u can do.... Keep your eye on ebay... Also check with Hite337. He was working with a guy who made black ones...iirc

It's a bit bold.... But maybe admins would be willing to add a sticky with the title " DON'T ORDER FROM LSK" ... Then you can add your horror stories inside.... Hate to see Hite get ripped....

So call cc company, report the transaction and they give me back my money and send him an email saying you can keep your crap and call it done? That's pretty lame a guy would do that to people who are excited about buying something nice for their car. I've wanted to get that for 3 years now...

Wow, that is lame as hell. I was looking forward to that damn aluminum tube. I've been looking forwad to it all week and ordered the filter from kkm. Any other options for a tube that style or what are my options for removing the stock intake....thanks guys. I'm pissed....

Try AMSI Speedstore on eBay. If it isn't listed, give them a call.

All the intakes that lsk sells can be found on eBay from good sellers.

Ill try those 2 options for getting an intake, thanks. LSK reminds me of my ex wife. Put on a good show, offer an appealing product, ask me to swipe my card in the slot, take my money and say PEACE OUT!

Not to threadjack, but it's along the same topic and I'd rather not start whole new thread. Anyone have problems with Tasca? I ordered some parts on Sunday and used my card. The charge showed up immediately but was only "pending." According to their product status page, my parts are "on order." I sent them an email to ask what that meant and if it meant they were on back order - They responded by telling me "No, it just means that they are on order through our company. It will ship out within the next 2-3 business days." Since then, the charge that first appeared on my card has disappeared and according to their page, none of the parts have been shipped yet...

Tasca is slow with shipping. Notoriously slow in getting their items in their customer's hands but they do get the items in their customer's hand. LOL Be patient. I am gonna put my belief in them. Kick me on here of they drop the ball. LOL.

Also check with Hite337. He was working with a guy who made black ones...iirc

The AMSI store said the had black ones but I never saw them posted on ebay. I would like to see one on an LS. I was thinking of black powder coating my polished one. But I pulled my valve covers and fuel rail tonight and will be painting them with aluminum color high temp engine paint this weekend.

Black powder coat is nice. I did that to my ebay intake, and liked it since it blends in well.

The AMSI store said the had black ones but I never saw them posted on ebay. I would like to see one on an LS. I was thinking of black powder coating my polished one. But I pulled my valve covers and fuel rail tonight and will be painting them with aluminum color high temp engine paint this weekend.

I thought you already painted those yellow???

Members online

No members online now.
Back