Lincolnlogs hurt in car accident

damn, sucks that it happened, but glad it wasn't any worse.

hope you heal quickly and all becomes well.

Jeezuz. I wasn't expecting to see a picture. Ouch !! It's making me have flash backs of my US Army days.
That looks serious dude. Even though I just wanna say good luck and recover soon. Curiousity, is killing
me wanting to know how the trauma and stiches on the top back portion of your skull resulted. Unless
your head jerked back on the headrest and split the skin (if that's all, kool). But, that looks like it would've
hurt bad unless a person was already knocked out. Anyways...sorry for being in such bad taste. OUCH !!
Hey your alive though. Good luck.

How are you holding up Logs, with a nasty hit to the head like that, you do still recall being the owner of an LS correct ?

How ya feeling? better I hope, I hope to meet you and the rest someday.

Anybody heard from lincoln logs? Don't think I have seen him on here lately.

He got a new job. It takes up ALL of his time. He text me some shots of his new suspension work a few weeks ago.

Dont Worry guys!! im still here monitoring :p

Just been busy with life. working, applying for a mortgage. you know. the usual. the angel eyes, and some freshly painted fender walls as well as new ball joints and alignment are all new to the lincoln!

How's the Ol Noggin ... Cabbage, Coconut Shell, Hat Rack holding up Logs?

glad you doing goof!

Dont Worry guys!! im still here monitoring :p

Just been busy with life. working, applying for a mortgage. you know. the usual. the angel eyes, and some freshly painted fender walls as well as new ball joints and alignment are all new to the lincoln!

Posted via Topify using Android

Members online

Back