Lincoln Sentinel

that things been on ebay for like a month lol. he keeps lowering the price, it started out at $180,000 i believe.

even though it is not the best looking concept I would love for it to be my daily driver in the summer

2 cylinders? It would be way under powered... And if you look at the rest of the pics, you can see the plywood floor. I doubt you could safely drive this car anywhere. Badass looking though...

so.... you don't need undercoating but you do have to take it to Terminex once a year?

Car does look good. Did they ever make a prototype power train as well?

2 cylinders? It would be way under powered... And if you look at the rest of the pics, you can see the plywood floor. I doubt you could safely drive this car anywhere. Badass looking though...

If you look at the description, it says it has no drivetrain, strictly a rolling shell for body design concepts. From what I see in the pics, it looks like it has a chain drive to move it around. Looks like they scabbed in a Mark dash, but thats about it. All the car is is a shell, you have to put interior in it, build a chassis (or modify and existing chassis to fit the wheelbase etc...), put a drivetrain in it. Its literally JUST a shell

It was clearly intended to be in line with the Cadillac 16 concept

Cadillac16side.jpg

Cadillac%2016%20Rear.jpg

3969103_38c6cb3bd0caddy16.jpg

1995-lincoln-sentinel-concept-1.jpg

Lincoln_Sentinel__concept_19953.jpg

lincolnsentinel.jpg

...it's made to go on display in a car museum in some small town.

Members online

No members online now.
Back