Lincoln markVIII supercharger?

he does the install in house. you can obtain the kit through summitracing or anyone else you sells these kits. but that is the normal price range. sometimes the price will fluxuate (sp?)

depends on who you go to. i know im either going to get a supercharger (roots or centrifugal) or a turbo for my mark. but i am doing the install myself and help with some friends of course.

Thats the set that I want with a stock blower from an 03/04 cobra(instead of the KB blower), the heads and internals with a beefed up drivetrain. It should give me 400hp and thats all I want for now, so Im working on my drivetrain right now getting it ready. It wont happen anytime soon so Im going to do this right, good luck with your power project.

I would plan on spending at least 4K, some of my freinds have rides that are blown and some of them spent that on just the kit. Its a big money project but the end result is well worth it.

4K for install??? Are you high???

I hope you are talking completely done with everything!

kit and install of course, but I have seen some kits that went for that around here. Pro charger DSC1s for example.

Ahhh okay

So your looking at 500-800 for install huh...

Much better

Yup I want to do mine myself someday in the distant future, got other things to do first like raise my unborn son.

Members online

Back