Lincoln LSE Spoiler

mikegeezy21

LVC Member
Reaction score
I am selling a very clean Lincoln LSE spoiler. It is black in immaculate condition. My asking price is $350 or best offer

I am selling a very clean Lincoln LSE spoiler. It is black in immaculate condition. My asking price is $350 or best offer

I didn't pay that much for my McLaren grille. LOL. There is a guy on FB selling LSE side skirts and rear bumper with valance for $350. I will offer you $75.

funny ~ paid 100$ for mine but that didn't include shipping nor repainting.

Sure the price is high but he did say "or best offer". Why cut yourself short when naming a price, especially if you think your part is superior? He should post pics though. PM him and you might get it.

eBay. Got LSE side skirts, rear bumper with LSE valance, and LSE spoiler for $650 shipped from New Jersey to STL.

I suppose there's some value in OEM as opposed to aftermarket. As previously stated, posting pics is going to be helpful. That part number only brings up diagrams and i cant tell if its the lip or the flipper.

But I sold myself on the wings west months ago, so I'm not interested

Pics of my LSE spoiler.

20150521_183400_1434508500211.jpg

Willing to sell for $250. It is already painted black and it is OEM. Back when I was trying to buy one on this site a couple years back, sellers wanted $350 unpainted. I know my part is superior so thanks 02Lincoln.

Willing to sell for $250. It is already painted black and it is OEM. Back whenI was trying to buy one on this site a couple years back, sellers wanted $350 unpainted. I know my part is superior so thanks 02Lincoln.

Just because you FEEL like you have something superior doesn't mean you can receive the amount you WANT for it. Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay. Additionally, You're talking about a part for a car that is at least 13 years old at this point. So.....Yeah.

There is a LSE trunk lid, with spoiler, with matching surround, with inner lamp housings and hinges for $245. Why would someone pay more for just the spoiler?

Just incase you don't believe me:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-00-01-...-LS-/161742021802?hash=item25a89364aa&vxp=mtr

My offer stands at $75.00.

OEM eh? Even the manufacturers themselves charge $295 for the unit, in black. That's brand new, straight from the factory. Not over a decade years old, and without scratches. Even comes with lights and everything. My local dealership offers me $236 for a brand new piece, but we'll keep it at $295.

Sorry, I should have made it clearer... "Less Special Equipment Package; (UA), Black, Includes High Mount Stop Lamp, 3.00 LBS". Sorry for the confusion, although it would be neat if the spoiler itself came with it.

That sounds like one of the dealer-installed Honda Accord spoilers

I'm sorry, how many people are selling the same piece? Am I missing something? Then going up in price from $250 to $295?

Troll level: FAIL. I'll keep my offer at $0.00.

Dumba$$

I think you got the mike guy and I confused. The mike guy is the one selling it, I was mocking his price of $350, $250... Not sure where he stands right now.

I think you got the mike guy and I confused. The mike guy is the one selling it, I was mocking his price of $350, $250... Not sure where he stands right now.

Yeah...you're right. I totally misread. LOL......That's what I get for commenting on something while do morning stuff after getting out of bed. Was still asleep. LOL

Anyways.....Still a huge fail, this LSE Spoiler has turned out to be.

Fail. I'm just selling it because some 17 year old girl totaled my LS. The trunk deck lid in your reply on ebay had the cheap ebay spoiler. The "M3" one. I'll just keep it. I'm planning on buying another LS in the future.

Members online

No members online now.
Back