Lincoln LSE All Red Tail Lamps

LSDB23

LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm all for supporting our vendors and have bought a few things from them. However has anyone been able to find a place that has a deal on the LSE All RED tail lamps for 03-06 LS? I just can't see spending $300. I have tried the transparent RED vinyl wrap and it just doesn't look as good. Will FORD take my current ones as core and not charge me as much?? Some help here would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave
2006 LS Cashmere

----------------------------------------------->

Bill Jenkins at Team Ford Parts.com has them listed for about $250 plus shipping.
That's where I got mine.

----------------------------------------------->

Get some candy apple red transparent model paint and paint them yourself.
Check your local hobby shops in the paint section and you should find it for about 4 or 5 bucks a can. You should only need 1 can to do all 4 unless you screw up.

I'm all for supporting our vendors and have bought a few things from them. However has anyone been able to find a place that has a deal on the LSE All RED tail lamps for 03-06 LS? I just can't see spending $300. I have tried the transparent RED vinyl wrap and it just doesn't look as good. Will FORD take my current ones as core and not charge me as much?? Some help here would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave
2006 LS Cashmere
Dave,

Ford will not take back the your old tail lights as cores. Your best bet is to buy the all read tail lights, install them and sell your old tail lights on eBay or similar. We sell the all reds on our website and if you were an LvC Gold Member you'd get 10% off any parts on our website. You may want to consider being a Gold Member.

Thanks!!!

Thanks Everyone.

Ken, looks like I will have to bite the bullet!!!

Thanks!!!

Ye I was thinkin of using cadny red paint for my tail lights. but I used them once when I had a civic but after a while the paint kinda fades. Thee lse tail lights are pretty pricey!!! But they look sweet especially on a black car

Bill Jenkins at Team Ford Parts.com has them listed for about $250 plus shipping.
That's where I got mine.

how much was the shipping?

oh wait.. you were insinuating casually and tactfully that i was trying to be sly and use the post as my own? im confused..

your are obviously still upset about my TEASING you for reposting the door video for the sixth time.

If I got under your skin - sorry.

all the 2000-2002 only were all red - so these are the swap to two-tones (I have them).

that is a f***ing good price on the gen 1 two tone tails...

Members online

No members online now.
Back