Lincoln ls wheels 19"

whosmikebyrd

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Yes another wheel opinion thread. I wanted to know what you guys think about this wheel on the LS? I like the wheel, but don't know if it works with the LS style wise. Also what is the best tire size for 19x8.5?

wheel specs:
1 ½ inch lip 19*8.5 ET40
Silver w/ Machined Lip

Thank You for any input,

Mike Byrd

ls wheels 19.jpg

I want to sell my 19'' foose speedsters so I can pick these up or some jag wheels. Tru's car looks so sick with these my top 3 wheels of my choice for the Ls.

I love the look to tru's wheels but I don't like the lip. Imo it looks like his wheels are to far in the wheel well.

I wonder what those 19 would look like if you kept the polished lip and had the spokes black. I think that would look sick on a black LS like mine.

Looks nice !! Especially with the Lincoln sign on them. Post pictures if you end up with them.

well i got 19,s on my ls with 245/40/19 and 275/40/19 in the rear and lowered 4in

getting these as my next set of wheels. Always liked the "spokey" look, and the lip tops it off. Been wanting to get back to a classy look. Prob waiting till spring tho. Hopefully USArim doesnt run out!

I am looking at those too. Right size. Right price. Polish lip I am looking for. Maybe next spring.

Members online

Back