Lincoln Ls to LSE Conversion

LS01bc

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i would like to know how i could convert my 2001 lincoln ls v8 bumper to a lincoln lse gen 2 bumper. I need the list of stuff i need and websites to buy from thanks!

fordpartsgiant.com

'06/LSE bumper
'06/LSE bumper insert (chrome trim for lower opening)
'06/LSE fog lamps & bulbs
'06/LSE fog lamp mounting brackets (left and right)
Gen. II headlamps (HID or halogen) w/ headlamp plug adapter
Gen. II header panel

That's so you don't have a gap. The header panel is vital in eliminating said gap.

Last edited:
Hi guys, i would like to know how i could convert my 2001 lincoln ls v8 bumper to a lincoln lse gen 2 bumper. I need the list of stuff i need and websites to buy from thanks!

This still goes on here??

Welcome.

Thank jmtiseo for his friendly help. This forum is filled with a lot of useful information that can be found with a little searching. Happy reading

fordpartsgiant.com

'06/LSE bumper
'06/LSE bumper insert (chrome trim for lower opening)
'06/LSE fog lamps & bulb
'06/LSE fog lamp mounting brackets
Gen. II headlamps (HID or halogen)
Gen. II header bracket

That's so you don't have a gap. Unsure if it's called a header bracket but IIRC it's vital in eliminating the gap.

Header panel. Also make sure you get a left and right fog light bracket. They're different. You'll also need an adaptor plug for the headlights. LeaSr77, or whatever it is, gave me the part number back when I did mine.

If you find any 2nd gen lse bumpers, please post url. i am looking for one to put on my 04 v8.

fordparts giant and teamford have them. Teamford also seels a conversion kit with all the pieces you need to convert the bumpers.

[ 1 ] BODY HARDWARE / FRONT BUMPER / BUMPER & COMPONENTS / Bumper cover
bumper cover w/sport, LSE package, all

MSRP Core ? Online Price
$576.27 $0.00 $406.96

That's just the front bumper

Members online

Back