Lincoln Ls STAGGERED???

kmurda456

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
What ya think haters???lmfao

IMG_0590.JPG

IMG_0593.JPG

IMG_0598.JPG

Yo car is off them chainz man. 5 stars fo' show fo' show ***** count em' up. damn an that top rag don C that evry dy must be a NJ thang~!

What happened to your other thread? Aren't those the same pictures you posted on there?

Yep. Thread got deleted. I'm thinking we should all just not feed the troll, and this one will go away too.

Why? Thought it took more to get a thread deleted. I was starring at the pics trying to see how a rolled fender looks, have no idea, and still dont.lol. New pics new pics

the covered wagon look wasn't even cool in little house on the prairie!

Hey John, did you ever get your alignment figured out? Hopefully it's back to normal now.

Why? Thought it took more to get a thread deleted. I was starring at the pics trying to see how a rolled fender looks, have no idea, and still dont.lol. New pics new pics

Alax...Try searching or researching before you post. Just like my reply to your PM about the SS Brake lines. Took me less than a minute to pull up the part numbers....To your response above look at the pic. That part of the fender lip will cut your tires just like a box cutter would. If there really is enough interest I will post pics of what mine looks like after I rolled it and the proper way to do so without damaging the car but it's really just common sense and has been covered "ad nauseum" here and elsewhere on the web.

IMG_0590 OUCH!.jpg

Hey John, did you ever get your alignment figured out? Hopefully it's back to normal now.

Hi Nic, I am getting the car back tomorrow actually. Hopefully the alignment issue is good now. I will let you know.Thanks again for helping me install that part.

Alax...Try searching or researching before you post. Just like my reply to your PM about the SS Brake lines. Took me less than a minute to pull up the part numbers....To your response above look at the pic. That part of the fender lip will cut your tires just like a box cutter would. If there really is enough interest I will post pics of what mine looks like after I rolled it and the proper way to do so without damaging the car but it's really just common sense and has been covered "ad nauseum" here and elsewhere on the web.

Yeah...Damn you Alax. WTF??

:D j/k

Hi Nic, I am getting the car back tomorrow actually. Hopefully the alignment issue is good now. I will let you know.Thanks again for helping me install that part.

No problem. I may not have an LS anymore, but I sure as hell can help out others when they need it. All this LS knowledge isn't being put to good use anymore :( Hope yours is all good now :)

Ouch. :eek:. lol.Well I did a quick search on the fender roll. I get what it is now. I thought it was more than just gettin grid of the flat lip there.

As for the ss line part numer. I can easily get them from any place online that sells them, even lsk, BUT what I need is the exact part number that went on a gen2, pople say they are all the same, so why dont the rears work on gen2 but they do on gen1's. Even stop tech said they have never produced an ss line for 03+ ls. That is why I want/need the excat part number on a gen2 that has rears on. Thanks for that by the way.

You and gcwimmer both had ss lines and both have gen2's and both sent me the part number. They are the same. I guess I have to order some for the rears and find out for myself why they dont fit.

why? Thought it took more to get a thread deleted. I was starring at the pics trying to see how a rolled fender looks, have no idea, and still dont.lol. New pics new pics

alax...try searching or researching before you post. Just like my reply to your pm about the ss brake lines. Took me less than a minute to pull up the part numbers....to your response above look at the pic. That part of the fender lip will cut your tires just like a box cutter would. If there really is enough interest i will post pics of what mine looks like after i rolled it and the proper way to do so without damaging the car but it's really just common sense and has been covered "ad nauseum" here and elsewhere on the web.

if you idiots know so much my fender isnt rolled there...lol dumbasses

if you idiots know so much my fender isnt rolled there...lol dumbasses

Um, yeah. Hell I figured that your fenders weren't rolled. What they were saying is that you NEED to roll your fenders or you will shred the tires.

:shifty:DumbAss.

Members online

No members online now.
Back