Lincoln ls repo!!!!

Wellllll........ That wasn't a 2003 LS, that's for sure.

After watching that I REALLY want to know who that guy was! Apparently, he thinks everyone should!

You dont know who that was?!?!?!?!?

It was Laughing Boy!!!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

LMAO

BTW...It was a 2003 with 1st Gen taillight conversion! haha

You dont know who that was?!?!?!?!?

It was Laughing Boy!!!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

LMAO

BTW...It was a 2003 with 1st Gen taillight conversion! haha

Ohhhhhh...... He didn't seem to be laughing :confused::D

It also had the highly desired keypad delete!

And they have a gen I rear bumper also with no exhaust tips showing. This has to be a gen I.

It always amazes me that they do repo's without hydraulic forks on these tow trucks. You would think that picking the car up, pulling down the block with it, and tieing it down would be easier. Instead they choose to crawl under it to hook up the forks and chains. *shrug*

I still think that show is staged. Like most "reality" shows.

It is no secret that these shows are fake...

But they are still funny as hell!

I thought you only need to check the last four numbers or so, everything else could be the same depending on options.

The last 6 are the unique serialized code. Everything in front of that identified the manufacturer, model, year, build options, etc.

Most places just check the last 6 as the chances of finding two similar cars from different years randomnly next to each other where the last 6 are the same is very unlikely. Not impossible, but mostly improbable!!!

More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_Identification_Number

I had my junk towed awhile back in Queens after the wife got a few parking tickets and "forgot" to tell me about them.

Came outside and started talking to the guy, he pointed at a Tahoe full of NYPD guys watching the tow. Walked up to ask WTF, and there's like 5 of them, all wearing vests and a few AR-15s.

Observations: NYC must get serious tow drama to need a truck full of these bad boys tagging along, even in a nice section of the city.
And nothing cools out your temper like walking up on a bunch of hardasses with assault rifles...

LOL....I agree with yall....I think it was rigged!

and Turboguy....wow! wtf! thats craaaaaazy!

Operation Repo consists of what are purported to be actual stories of repossession incidents; however, the show depicts scripted and dramatized re-enactments in which the cast "recreates" incidents using actors and staged action footage. There is a disclaimer at the beginning of the show which says: "The stories that are portrayed in this program are based on real events. The names of the characters were changed in order to protect their identities... and some honor".

Members online

No members online now.
Back