Lincoln LS Parts for sale....HID's too!

G

GrayGhost1

I was cleaning out our dining room today (yes, my dining room. seems my wife wants to have people over for Christmas this year) and found these items that need to go.

First up is a factory painted black 00-02 Lincoln LS rear surround. It is brand new. I had it in my stock thinking I would have it painted for a customer but it never happened. The part is brand new. All you have to do is swap out your back up lights to this one and bolt it on! They are listed on our website for $281.99 plus shipping. We will sell this one for $200 shipped. Ford stock number is 2W4Z-17B390-BAB.

picture%20004.jpg

Next item is a Fusion HID Conversion Kit. This kit is brand new. Details are:

- Bulbs: H1
- HID Color: 8000K

These sell new on our website for $179.99 plus shipping. We will sell this one for $125 shipped.

picture%20006.jpg

Last item is for a set (2) of HID bulb modules that fit the Xetronic and Fusion HID Conversion kits. These bulbs are brand new. Details are:

- Bulbs: H11
- HID Color: 6000K

These bulbs modules are $99 EACH plus shipping on our site. We will sell both of these bulbs for $100 shipped. These would make great replacement bulbs for your HID conversion kit. NOTE: These will NOT replace your stock halogen bulbs unless you already have an HID conversion kit. You will need the HID ballasts for these bulbs to work. The bulbs will ONLY work with an HID conversion kit. You can use these bulbs with the Fusion kit that is offered above.

picture%20005.jpg

I accept PayPal only for these items. If interested or have questions let me know.

i want an LSE grille but cant find the paint code i need on your WEBSITE.... its that steal medium blue mettallic or something close to that... can you price it out and let me know...

Jesus, i thought he was back for a minute trying to sell Sh!t. could you imagine the outrage here.... LOL.

@popcorn, this was 3 years ago, the guy no longer comes here. If you click on a persons personal account "name", on the top it shows when they were last signed on.

Grayghost did/ or does (may have been sold) operate LSKoncepts, which although the site is still up (and they are still taking money) for the most part, are no longer in business.

LOL.. im sure he'll take your money for them though, wither he has them or not:p

Members online

No members online now.
Back