lincoln ls owners with senta wheels look!!!!!

djknowledge

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
other then the silver ls that had the intrax springs with a 1.75 inch drop, does anyone have a 03+ ls with the eibach springs ridin on 20s? would there be any rubbing issues? i have a pretty decent gap and would love to fill it in. i have 245 35 20s all around and i wanted to know if i would need to get sunthin like spring stiffeners to work. i also plan on gettin some 20mm spacers anyone know where i could get some or if this would interfere with the ride?

The offset of those rims is +49 mm supposedly any 245/35/20 should fit with Eibachs as long as there is +42 mm or above. If you put 20 mm spacers on that car the offset will become +29 and the wheels will not even clear the fender. Do not get spacers. Even without a drop the lowest offset you can go is like +38.
LitoLs has Sentas
Esalomander has Sentas
Another guy on here has them in chrome I think 01lssport
LSUNV2 had them with the Eibach kit I know for sure.
The guy with the silver LS with intrax springs is 02V8Sport. He has sold the LS and is not on here very often.

so no rubbing? would a 5mm spacer do much of a difference, sorry for qall the questions just wanted to c

other then the silver ls that had the intrax springs with a 1.75 inch drop, does anyone have a 03+ ls with the eibach springs ridin on 20s? would there be any rubbing issues? i have a pretty decent gap and would love to fill it in. i have 245 35 20s all around and i wanted to know if i would need to get sunthin like spring stiffeners to work. i also plan on gettin some 20mm spacers anyone know where i could get some or if this would interfere with the ride?

Dude I have 20mm spacers!! Buy em from me 75 shipped! Lug nuts included. PM me

Starfox, 20 mm spacers will put his wheels to a +29 mm offset...
They won't fit, that is what I have been trying to tell DJKnowledge. 20 mm spacers work great on the jag rims like you had, at least the front ones. They also work great on the LS stock rims because the offset is so high on them.
DJ, The problem with the LS is the stock offset is so high and it is designed to drive with a high offset rim. People are trying to get a high enough offset on the wheels they put on their LS so they can drop it without rubbing. Finding that perfect combo can be tough, DJ why do you want to go lower with an offset? I think the stock offset for the LS is like 60mm or something. So like I said, with a rim that has like a 60mm offset it would make sense to put a 20 mm spacer on it to make it set out a little more. But you are already at 49mm that is pretty close to as low as you can go with any type of drop. That is where the rubbing comes into play at least with 20's.
There are many guys on here who know way more than me. The point is for the specific rims you have I don't think you can go much lower than where you are with a drop. Even without a drop 20 mm spacers are going to have your wheels setting out so far they will be torn up by your fenders.
Do a search for 20 rims or spacers and see all the info that people have posted about it.
I hope this helps bro-

I have 20" Senta knockoffs from EuroTech with a 49MM offset and Eibachs on a 2006. Tires are 245x35x20. This setup is 1/2" larger in diameter than the stock 17" wheel/tire. I had a tiny bit of rubbing an big rolling dips at freeway speeds. Took a heat gun to the rubbing areas and it is about 99% resolved. Additionally, I had some rubbing on the drivers side front a full left wheel lock. Took the splash guard off and adjusted the fuel filter and fuel line and the rubbing stopped. It is my opinion the Senta's with 245x30x20 would most likely not rub at all without adjustment and do have a 1/2" smaller diameter than the stock 17" wheel/tire combo...you would just give up some ride comfort/cornering. Be aware that the 20" Senta's are a heavy wheel at around 58lbs (with tire) vs. 47lbs stock 17". So you will give up a little power and braking effectiveness. I think I read somewhere every pound of rotating weight equals 7lbs of non turning weight on the car.

+1

How are those replicas holding up?

what do you mean like as in durability? if yes then they r pretty good ive hit some pretty bad potholes and nothin. strong as an ox on steroids. a little rougher on the ride but definitely turns heads cruisin down a 25 doin 15....cuz im just too cool.

Replicas are bulletproof and at $695 per set on eBay they are a steal. Wheel weight is an issue however and you feel it in the already weak braking power of the LS. I will post some pictures in the next day or so....

what do you mean like as in durability? if yes then they r pretty good ive hit some pretty bad potholes and nothin. strong as an ox on steroids. a little rougher on the ride but definitely turns heads cruisin down a 25 doin 15....cuz im just too cool.

Are yours replicas or the real ones?

replicas....getting the real ones would b nice but you would have to buy 4 of the front ones cuz the real rear 9.5s on the xk wont fit.

Sentas w/ Eibachs and 245x35x20's

Here are some pics

LS 028.jpg

LS 027.jpg

LS 029.jpg

LS 034.jpg

LS 030.jpg

LS 019.jpg

LS 024.jpg

LS 023.jpg

Very nice white LS there.

Your sig says it is an LSE, but you have two-tone tails?

It is just an 06 right? Not 'technically' an LSE.

My sig is "2006 Lincoln LS Elite" which just means it came with the "Elite Package" (Nav, THX, Sunroof, 17" Chrome Wheels, etc.) no LSE were made in the 2006 model year.

Oh I thought the 'E' in LSE stood for just that?

And yea that is why I was asking.

Carry on!

Thats is real nice, love how the sentas look on it. What color white are 03-05 because mine is white but looks more like the pearl white and the 06 white looks white white

Those look awsome! What is the name of the company that makes the replicas and what did you search for on ebay? also does the stock lincoln center emblem fit right in?

I think the Senta style looks best on light colored LS's.

Silver/White the best for them.

I think the Senta style looks best on light colored LS's.

Silver/White the best for them.

+1, they look super clean. They looked really good on lsunv2's red ls too. MAn if only they came in 18, even 19's

That's funny they are using 02V8Sport's pics in the auction.

I should buy some. Those are badasss.

Beautiful LS, xford.

Members online

No members online now.
Back