Lincoln Ls Owner joins "Fiesta Movement"

Dom

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey All,
I know this is Caddy but I'm flooding the internet in any way I can!
I know some of you have heard about the contest that Ford is having called "Fiesta Movement." Well the long and short of it is that Ford is looking for 100 people who have posted videos on Youtube that sell their story the best on why they deserve to win the use of a new 2011 Ford Fiesta (or the European equivalent they are now bulding in Germany) for 6 months. The objective of it is to create a buzz about the car when it finally comes to the states early next year. Winners will be asked to blog and video blog about their experiences with the car on Youtube and other social network sites. Well I have entered the contest and want everyone to tell me what they think; good or bad! Now, I love my '02 LS but this was more of a creative endeavor for me. I decided to take a different approach than most people who entered. Here is the link to Youtube:

YouTube - Dom's Fiesta Movement

YouTube - Dom's Fiesta Movement

You may have to cut and paste or just search under "Dom's Fiesta Movement."
The contest has ended and Ford hasn't exactly said how they will judge the entries, whether its just outright views or creativity. I'm not a Youtube lifer (my first time) so I hope it's not by views!
Figured I take as many avenues as possible to get the word out there.
Thanx
Dom

PS. And yes...it's supposed to be cheesy and corny!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Why would you take a picture of a Mercury Sable? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

That was good bud. Very funny!

Members online

No members online now.
Back