Lincoln LS For Sale

Gambini

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Want to sale my 04LS 84,000 Miles for take over payments plus 2000 cash. Do you guys think anyone would be willing to do it on the street. Im paying 372 a month with a factory guarantee up to 104,000 miles. I still have $15,000 left on the letter with 14% interest. Maybe they could re- finance. If they remove the factory guarantee the letter rounds to about $13,500. The exterior and interior are impeccable. At carmax they offered my 8,000 after I bought it 1 1/2 ago. I want to buy a new Expedition. Want to get rid of LS any suggestions.

yeah $2000 $372 a month. I'll go lease a beamer for that, shoot a coupl emore dollars and you got a benz.

drive her off a bridge, but make sure you jump out first. I just parted wth my 04 with 49K for $11K. Good luck trying to get $15K for a V6 with that many miles.

I say pay some crackhead to steal it. Or seeing how your location is Miami made you could slip it into a cargo ship somehow. LOL

Wow, with responses like these, no wonder insurance companies are so hard to work with and insurance is so high...

Nah, insurance is a scam to begin with. Bleed the f*ckers dry!

I'm fairly certain nobody's serious about committing insurance fraud; they're just making the point that the LS's resale value has tanked. The fire sale on the last of the '06es started it (who would pay $26K for a used '05 when you could get a brand new '06 for the same price?), but high gas prices and the economic downturn didn't help matters any.

Personally, I wouldn't go the "take over payments" route--just sell it outright for whatever you can get and cut your losses. If you cancel the extended warranty, your payoff value will be low enough to be in the ballpark, but even then you'll probably have to take a loss to sell it now.

Damn yo sometimes I feel like just dumping that :q:q:q:q in okkechobee lake... :q:q:q:q!!!! :q:q:q:q carmax!!!!

well chop shop it, drown it, whatever, make it unfindable wait 1-2 months, report it stolen from a very very crowded place, preferably a mall without cameras over the parking lot. hope this thread disappears... if they do not find a car within thirty days. well thats life.. thats liiiife!, thats what all the people say...

or if ur insurance covers car audio, go to the worst possible installer in your area and get the worst possible system and worst possible installation, make sure they put in one of those super cheap capacitors that have the bolt on connectors. over time those will loosen and one will slowly meet the other.

Last edited:
In all this insurance talk you forget one thing. They will only pay blue book, what it's worth, not what he owes. He's still going to end up with a $6 grand debt even if he does "lose" the car. I think Sooner is right, just sell it outright and cut your losses. If it's in good shape, you should get more from an LS fan than you would from CarMax or anywhere else.

In all this insurance talk you forget one thing. They will only pay blue book, what it's worth, not what he owes. He's still going to end up with a $6 grand debt even if he does "lose" the car. I think Sooner is right, just sell it outright and cut your losses. If it's in good shape, you should get more from an LS fan than you would from CarMax or anywhere else.

Two words: "gap insurance".

You need to find a bank that will refinance that for you. My credit isn't up to squat and I still managed to get 8.25% on my loan. Which is still high, but 14% is ungodly.

You need to find a bank that will refinance that for you. My credit isn't up to squat and I still managed to get 8.25% on my loan. Which is still high, but 14% is ungodly.

You could bought it with most credit cards and not paid that much interest. WOW!

Yeah man, sorry, but you are stuck with that thing for quite a while. Unless you want to trade it in and finance the negative equity, then you are back in the same shape you started, except worse since Expeditions resale values are one of the worst of any vehicles.

Two words: "gap insurance".

more true words have never been spoken

i paid $500 for gap on my 1st gen and when some b1tch ran a red light, they paid the $3200 difference when my insurance tried to get me with out the common courtesy of a reach around

I might consider gap insurance. Not for my LS, which I bought pretty cheap, but for our Outlander, which we bought new last year and is depreciating like a Lincoln.

Members online

Back