Lincoln ls "best picture"

More trivia.....

Those are only on the 1st gen cars. They are air deflectors for the rear tires. They were needed when the LS was going to be sold in Europe and be driven regularly at high speeds.

Always wonder why the hell would you want a splash guard in front of the tire.:confused: Now, it makes senses.

828533950[/ATTACH]"]
htthxj.jpg
NONE OF MY PICS ARE PHOTO SHOPED ITS A ORIGINAL KANDY BRANDY WINE WITH CONCENTRATE BLOOD RED ARTIC SILVER AND OTHER MAGENTAS THAT MAKE IT GLOWW

Attachments

• htthxj.jpg
    htthxj.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 107
THREAD JACK!!^^^

iivan Car looks sick! I like the tinted headlights and the body kit looks great.

-Eibachs
-spray lower grille black
-mclaren grille

car would very aggresive IMO.

thank you guys for getting into this thread!
1KILLA LS...must have balls to do that ishhh lol looks good though welcome to LVC
RollinLS...When i first got it i thought it was a stock body lol
LS4me....Dude that is one hell of a backround! NICE LS
manoli...Now why did you read my mind? lol thats exactly what i wanna do!
plus other stuff like magnaflows ext

828533966[/ATTACH]"]
2h6riiq.jpg
more pics828533968[/ATTACH]"]
4k7cxi.jpg

Anyone know what wheels those are? I could easily see these in Tri Pearl White/Chrome. :)

Attachments

• 2h6riiq.jpg
    2h6riiq.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 4k7cxi.jpg
    4k7cxi.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 102
That's a horrible thread jack! Ivan your LS looks good...

THREAD JACK!!^^^

iivan Car looks sick! I like the tinted headlights and the body kit looks great.

-Eibachs
-spray lower grille black
-mclaren grille

car would very aggresive IMO.

Not really, he asked for people to post pics of their cars here......

Enough with that part lol.
The reason why i started this thread is beacause i know you guys love your ls as much i do, so i want you guys to wash up your whips wax em polish em make em CLEAN! and take pictures of it and post your best angle,position picture and slapp it on this thread! Lets make this fun LVC:)

OK.... I got a pic........

i think the shoes are better than the car.... :D

iivan... looks good. keep going.... and get a damn job!!!

what grille is that?

+ more pics of the rest of the car!

.... ALSO a lot of guys (including myself) have painted the lower grille black. Since that seems to be the look your going for. it would defiantly look good on yours... plus super cheap to do. then you could even tent your fogs... just an idea

Members online

No members online now.
Back