Lincoln LS Angel Eye Group Buy

So my birthday is in 7 days.. Anybody wanna loan me $150.00??? Howabout this. Im in gurnee, IL area.. Ill install yours if you buy mine? Any takers?

LOL hey whatever. I dont know going rate. Ill charge 150 and give an instant 50 dollar rebate haha

No problem guys. If anyone didn't receive an e-mail pm me, also if you weren't in but want in pm me as well. We're working on rings for the fogs now, I'll get back to everyone with details once I know more.

If this thing fails I swear ... Lol why do you guys post this after the fact ...

If this thing fails I swear ... Lol why do you guys post this after the fact ...

Dude WTF? Nothing is failing the sale has gone through... I'm talking about something separate that I'm working on with them now. I will have the gen 1 LSE fogs as well so it should be pretty sick.

Do you have the 1st Gen LSE too?

I was told I bought the last full kit CDC ever officially sold. They put it up on ebay in the summer of 07. I'm still debating on whether or not I'm going to go with the side skirts that came with it or the 2nd gen LSEs.

He was talking about not being able to dispute the paypal money order if anything goes wrong and none of us end up with angel eyes.

Well, looks like I'll be sending money today. Was going to buy a new kitchen, but the deal fell through. Really f*cking pissed about it.

Members online

Back