Lincoln LS Angel Eye Group Buy

Not asking for an install, going to do it myself what's the fun in letting someone else do it.lol Just wanted to know if any T.O guys were interested since I see a lot of new members form Toronto! So jah! Plus with Alax's vid +100 on that!

I'm interested in the gen 1. Am I too late? Just bought the LS and Tryna get her ready for the spring

I'm interested in the gen 1. Am I too late? Just bought the LS and Tryna get her ready for the spring

No you're good. I heard back from him but I think I confused him with the questions about the install. After he quoted me the $150 I asked him about an install price so I think he was thinking I wanted a group buy on installs as well when I told him we were good to go. I'll call him tomorrow if he doesn't e-mail me.

Ohh god.. lol Let's get this done before we go onto anything else.. :cool:

That was more of a one off thing I was asking him about. I don't like the bug eyed look I've seen on the ones that have been done so I was wondering what they could do in terms of fabbing something.

wow....lets work on one thing at a time.

Haha I am always doing 900 things at once. As I've said I've dealt with them in the past and had actually inquired before this about the projector retrofit so I was asking if they had any plans on doing anything further for the LS. Like I said if I don't get an e-mail back tomorrow, I'll give them a call.

Here's who I've got so far...

1st Gen:
1. TDUB
2. FASTLLS
3. Soccer2live
4. Pektel (Feb 1st)
5. Dawkins
6. Dsweat

2nd Gen:
1. JoshMcMadMac
2. Mlara1129
3. BlackLS06
4. Tru-Blu
5. Knockturnal K
6. Supernaut
7. Brad
8. RodLS
9. Angel12
10. JMARZILLI

We only need 10 total. I'm going to see if he can do a little bit better on the price since we have so many but I don't know if he'll be able to. I'll contact DDM after this group buy and see if I can get us a deal. I really want the projector fogs when I install my LSE kit.

Alex had some in back in the day..

yup i was just looking at them today

Inventory014.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back