Lincoln & Ford concepts...

ripped camel

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I was going through my pics from this year and stumbled across my auto show pics. Many of you may have seen these but I figured I'd post for those of you who didn't get to attend the auto show.

LINCOLN MKR:
PB060831.jpg

PB060835.jpg

FORD INTERCEPTOR:
PB060838.jpg

PB060842.jpg

PB060840.jpg

PB060839.jpg

I think both these cars would put Ford as the top dog in all levels! Lincoln would pwn Cadillac, and Ford would slam the casket door on GM and Chrysler!

Wow that MKR looks really cool! But I think Lincoln is trying to capitalize on the heritage of the Mark with all this MK this and MK that. In this world of reto autos and bring back old name plates why does Lincoln not just bring back the Mark? They could call it the Mark IX or X or XI or whatever. I'm sure that they could make a really bad ass car that would drive Caddy and all the import luxo cars right into the ground.

as nice as those cars are i doubt we will ever get to see them produced. i really like the MKR

MKR and the MKC would be the two perfect Lincolns complete polar opposites.

On the note I wish the MKC is actually made it's still on Lincoln's website so there's still hope.

I just went on their website and looked at that MKC. That thing is pretty cool! The seats and interior are the same general idea as the MKR. But man they definitely are polar opposites!

Members online

Back