LIGHT WURKZ Angel eyes group buy !!!!!!!!

lightwurkz

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hope Everyone had happy holidays! We are starting this post because we had many of requests about the group deal on the angel eyes headlights for 03+ LS

Yes! we can work something out but it will take a wile to complete every set and to provide everyone with excellent quality.

The prices will be:
5-10 399$
11-20 350$

Also if you guys like we can color match the housings and clear out or smoke the orange reflectors.
Let us know if anyone is interested in starting a group buy for taillights tinting.

1) After we will complete the sign up sheet, let us know for sure when you are ready to ship the lights over.
2) The Deposit needs to be transferred to cover the cost of rings needs to be ordered from Umnitza.
For those of you who asked about other brands of angel eyes so far Umnitza is the only company that made them in outstanding quality and most important the sizes.

LightWurkz​

How much is the deposit? I'll do it if it get's down to the $350 price

ok so far NateRW21 is ready

For previews models such as 02 we can start a group buy as well Let us know how many people are interested seriously in purchasing them and we will see what we can do and for those who want to mail them for installation in group buy we will give you guys discount as well!

For 03+ angel eyes project deposit will be 150 for each member. If anyone is purchasing several kits please write the amount. Thanks!

Just clarify this. The price is for installing the angel eyes into a set of headlights the customers have to send you. Is this correct? Just want to make sure that everyone knows that he is not providing the headlights.

For 03+ it’s with a service and for 02 models it’s easy to take them apart so for those who want to save money we can send out just the kit! But if anyone needs installation, always welcome!

I didn't want you start a new thread but has anyone recently purchased anything from lightwurkz?

I purchased a set of angel eyes in 2009 and te communication was excellent, the ship time on the rings was quick.. Then I decided to ship out my housings and just have them install the rings. Also excellent service and communication.

This April I contacted them about buying another set of rings and at a discounted price since I was a returning customer. At first the communication was great and they responded to my emails daily. I did get a discount. I didn't buy them thru eBay because I had emailed them and they just said send the money to their PayPal and they will get the order together and ship.

I paid April 27th. And then never herd from them again. They were suppose to send tracking numbers, so 5-6 days later I emailed them and they sent me some numbers, only they did not work because the items were not dropped off at the shipper yet.

So I tried calling all day one day and no one ever answered. So more emails.

May 4th - they told me they were out of the larger rings and were waiting to get more in.

May 14th - told me so far it looks like 1-2 weeks before they will come in.

May 15th - I have good news we might have 1 set coming in on the next shipment end of this week. I will save that set for you and put others on hold.

Yesterday they said that they were not on the shipment they got in the week of may 15th and it may be another 1-2 weeks.

So I said should you remove your eBay listing if you don't have these in stock ready to ship.

And they said - We have to keep the listings for our customers that would like to pre order. That way all the pre orders will be shipped first. Let me check if they are build yet ans get back to you

Never herd back yet.

I'm just wondering if I should ask for a refund or what. Because PayPal buyer protection only protects you for so long. If I wait any longer and they end up screwing me and never shipping them I may not be able to open a case and get a refund since its already been 5 weeks.

Then again they said they leave the eBay ad up for people to pre order. So It sounds like If I wanted a refund and then wanted to send the money back when they actually have them in stock that may never happen. Sounds like maybe they just take pre orders now.

So anyone deal with these people lately? Are they still a reputable place to buy. If just like my set before winter!

They aren't supposed to charge your card until they ship your merchandise. I would get a refund and reorder should they ever get the rings in stock.

I know Soopa had a similar problem. His one ring went out and had to get a replacement and they jerked him around as well.

I know Soopa had a similar problem. His one ring went out and had to get a replacement and they jerked him around as well.

Yup! I had nothing but problems with them,... TWICE!!! First time was shortly after the group buy, I lost a couple LED's, second time was last summer, half of the low beam side was flickering/ going out at times.

I tried to explain to antonioli or whatever the F his name is, on this vehicle it is not an easy task to just remove the ring, and replace it.

I would get your money back and go with Uminitza, hands down 100% better customer support.

Good luck.

Angel eyes 2.jpg

Yup! I had nothing but problems with them,... TWICE!!! First time was shortly after the group buy, I lost a couple LED's, second time was last summer, half of the low beam side was flickering/ going out at times.

Did you check the solder joint on the back of the ring that was flickering? If you did the 'Alax' method and spread the rings the joint will be under extra stress and can cause this issue. It happened to me and I had to reopen my one headlight and add some extra solder to the joint, problem solved.

I had a similar issue. Once they get the money they shrug you off. I called about half my ring only working, prior to knowing it was just the soldier joints. They dragged it along for a few two weeks or so. Since I was interested in also purchasing small led rings to try and put some in the fogs lights, I told them to send my new ring with the fog rings I was about to purchase and they responded so fast now that money was involved. They did ship me a replacement ring, but it was a used ring that had the tabs cut off, probably one that they messed up while workingon someone's lights.

I would get my money back and tell them to email you when they get rings back. Email them asking for a refund and tell them you will open the dispute in a 24 hours if you dont hear back, if they dont refund you in 3 days open the dispute regardless so it's in the system and paypal will cover you.

Did you check the solder joint on the back of the ring that was flickering? If you did the 'Alax' method and spread the rings the joint will be under extra stress and can cause this issue. It happened to me and I had to reopen my one headlight and add some extra solder to the joint, problem solved.

Yeah, thats what the problem was, the joint had come unsoldered. I was just dissapointed in the build quality, and the fact that I shouldn't of had to tear the ring apart to fix such a problem after I had only had [1] summer of use on the rings.

I purchased from their ebay account last July. Same thing, they answered all questions pretty quick.

I purchased via paypal for $180.00 plus $5 s/h and then 3 weeks went by and I didnt receive a tracking number - I contacted them through ebay and they apologized and said they would get them right out. Took another 2 weeks, but they finally came in the mail.

idk what happened to them, they used to have great reviews, not so much anymore. :confused:

Members online

Back