License Plate Rivet Holes

KC_Valentine

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
When I bought my LS the license plate was attached to the front bumper. I had the dealership refinish the bumper b/c of wear and tear *rocks and random scrapes*. When they did they ripped it off *which I would of done* but now there are two ugly holes that I need to have filled... Is there any way to cover them up without it being even worse of an eye sore?

I remember reading something about how to do this in another thread but no such luck when searching for it. Don't think i'm lazy =)

I just took some plastic plugs like that that you can buy at Autozone, etc. and popped them in. I've done that to three or four cars. On my wife's Aviator, I even bought some touch up paint from the dealer and painted them. It doesn't look too bad!

Found a better idea.
lpoklahomasilver6ei.jpg

KC_Valentine said:
Found a better idea.
lpoklahomasilver6ei.jpg

OU has some pretty good football coaches. Where excatly did they go to school??? Iowa, thank you.

Sooners have always had good coaches. Switzer was my fav.

Adrien Peterson is a dang superman. Can't wait to see him run this year.

Hey I just plugged my front license plate holes. i went to Kragen Auto Parts, got plugs called Body- tite part#45470 Nissan&Toyota. Cost me $2.54, put a little touch up paint on them and they look as good as the $24.95 ones, IMO. Granted they are holes with plugs in them.

First and foremost, BOOMER SOONER! OU just got a back from AZ, Matt Klapp or something like that. The kid put up awesome numbers this year untill he broke his leg near the end of the season (still managed to be player of the year for the state), I can't imagine what he and Peterson are going to do the next couple years if AP stays that long.

Secondly, I got some plugs from Lincoln, They put them in for free, not sure what they would normally cost. Looks like they could be easily painted.

Nothing greather then OU games where you can shout at ANY random person from ANY random distance "BOOMER!!" and here about 40 people say "SOOONER!!"

Greatest fans =D

KC_Valentine said:
When I bought my LS the license plate was attached to the front bumper. I had the dealership refinish the bumper b/c of wear and tear *rocks and random scrapes*. When they did they ripped it off *which I would of done* but now there are two ugly holes that I need to have filled... Is there any way to cover them up without it being even worse of an eye sore?
I remember reading something about how to do this in another thread but no such luck when searching for it. Don't think i'm lazy =)
Here in mass. you have to have licence plates on both the front and back of the car :soapbox:

In Missouri your supposed to have em on front and back, but in Kansas *I can get to kansas in 15minutes from here* you only have to have em on the back... I haven't had one on the front since ig ot my car and haven't had a word said to me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back