Let the Modding Begin

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
For now, focusing on performance, handling, and interior.

Winter, body mods and custom paint. As usual, I will doing NEW custom exterior mods. Always thinking outside the box. Only need one item to complete exterior mods. Gen 2 LSE bumper.

IMG_3444.JPG

IMG_3445.JPG

IMG_3446.JPG

IMG_3447.JPG

IMG_3448.JPG

Them seats !!!
check with either Hite or G-Rell, think they still have some black interior parts from that salvaged black LSE they went halfsies on. Think Lee has it all listed on eBay somewhere.

I'm on commissions here, just keep that in mind there G o_O

do you need the arm rest because your latch is broke or is it because the leather is fukced up? (the latter I may be able to help with...)
Armrest leather is BADLY cracked.

word, I'll be out in the shop, going through some boxes full of extra parts tomorrow while I get ready for the new project car. I'm about 99% sure the one I have is black, and about 95% sure it near perfect (aside from missing a latch!) it took me a couple of years to find one, but over over a year ago, I finally scored one from a member. I remember it being much better condition than mine was (but not brown) and a lot softer. but I'm just not 100% sure as it was a while ago and I was super excited that for the first time in a long time, my center console wasn't going to flop open if I hit a large bump!

when I find it, I'll give it a good cleaning and a look over, then if its good, I'll let you know and you can PM me your info for whatever way you want so I can send you some pictures of it.

Come'on @RollinLS,
Let's see some In Progress pics and updates. I know you're holding out on us!

~ what's been happening, where you at ?
~ send anything for paint yet ?

What are you looking to spend on a seat of black OEM heated/cooled seats? I have been looking at aftermarket seats lately, and if I remember correctly you are in IL right?

What are you looking to spend on a seat of black OEM heated/cooled seats? I have been looking at aftermarket seats lately, and if I remember correctly you are in IL right?
What are you asking? They need to be perfect. I plan on showing the LS. Once I am done with it.

Come'on @RollinLS,
Let's see some In Progress pics and updates. I know you're holding out on us!

~ what's been happening, where you at ?
~ send anything for paint yet ?
Yes. I am holding out.:cool::p

Few pictures of parts.

IMG_3530.JPG

IMG_3531.JPG

IMG_3532.JPG

IMG_3533.JPG

IMG_3540.JPG

Thought about installing these. Jaguar folding mirrors and side skirts. Mirrors would be to much of a hassle. The trim would have to cut. Or the mirror mount would have to be. The side skirts were about an inch to long.

IMG_3541.JPG

IMG_3542.JPG

New transmission and torque converter.

Installing the other parts soon.

IMG_3414.JPG

IMG_3415.JPG

I have a small hole in the passenger lower section. Mimics a cigarette burn but the car was never smoked in, best way I can describe it. Was told by a leather repair guy it could be patched/fixed, just have not gotten around to it. Otherwise they are in great shape. My guess is that would eliminate your interest. If not let me know, prob $400-500 for the set of four and I would meet you.

Progress already looking strong in here :)

I have a small hole in the passenger lower section. Mimics a cigarette burn but the car was never smoked in, best way I can describe it. Was told by a leather repair guy it could be patched/fixed, just have not gotten around to it. Otherwise they are in great shape. My guess is that would eliminate your interest. If not let me know, prob $400-500 for the set of four and I would meet you.

Progress already looking strong in here :)
You got pictures?

You by chance have the P/N for the grille insert and chrome trim that fits in the bumper cover?

There is no grille insert. It is all one piece. I don't remember the part number for the chrome trim. I can get it for you. If you want me too?

Crap the grille insert is not removable at all? Mines busted. Out comes the plastic glue.

No worries about the trim PN, I'll get the local dealership to find it when I go to get the replacement.

Crap the grille insert is not removable at all? Mines busted. Out comes the plastic glue.

No worries about the trim PN, I'll get the local dealership to find it when I go to get the replacement.
The chrome piece is expensive. IIRC it's like $190.

F that, more glue I need looks like.

I'll get a pic up soon of what I have to repair. Bought it like that.

Members online

No members online now.
Back