LED Side mirrors

blh01ls

LVC Member
Reaction score
Before I had my ls I had a 97 540i and bought after market led side mirrors but never installed them. They look like they might fit but will the wiring match up? :confused:

blh01ls said:
Before I had my ls I had a 97 540i and bought after market led side mirrors but never installed them. They look like they might fit but will the wiring match up? :confused:
I think GrayGhost retrofitted the mirrors from a '93+ LS (which have the "puddle lights") to his car, but I don't remember if he posted the instructions here or in another forum. :slam

Try searching for it; it was within the last two weeks or so...

check them out they look awsome! Pic quality is bad all I have is a cam phone

r m 1.jpg

r m 2.jpg

those are the same cheapo 'M3' mirrors I started with - got them off e-bay. at the end of it all - all I used was the clear lenses from them.

M3mirror.jpg

You dont think they would look good? I tried to search ebay for some oem mirrors but couldnt find any. maybe I could practice on them, I'm just afraid to start cutting my oem mirrors.

blh01ls said:
You dont think they would look good?

the mounting plate don't fit the LS - so unless you're gonna fab up some custom mounting plates to match both the LS mirror mount and that mirror's mounting posts - it will not fit.

Members online

No members online now.
Back